Corona

simo

Just now, Glen said:

not US 

Look.... this is the greatest country on Earth. We all bag on the left or right but we all bleed red white and blue.

I do wonder if the governments in other countries are as divided as here.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

And don't all countries hate China? They the ones eating dogs, cats, bats.... you name it. That's why all these diseases come to be.

I though Cody established it was from a lab ;)

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

It's possible. Dr. Fauci is a fraud. He funded "gain of function" in China. I think it was developed as a war weapon tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glen said:

you'd know all about being a douche

Gotta be nice having a right wing government right now

remember remember the 5th of novemnber

51 minutes ago, Glen said:

Oh it's not?

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh it's not?

Doesn't the whole world know now it came from the lab? Intentional or not. I'm surprised there's still any alternate belief? Surely not, still? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Doesn't the whole world know now it came from the lab? Intentional or not. I'm surprised there's still any alternate belief? Surely not, still? 

I guess it's not after all, my bad

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I guess it's not after all, my bad

well it was your country which conducted the enquiry.

Mainly Trump, but Biden as well. 

No conclusion. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's been recognized as fact. The only question up for debate is whether it was accidentally leaked from the lab or intentionally unleashed.

But hey, we're talking about China here, so I don't think anything dodgy is going on. :whistle:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's been recognized as fact. The only question up for debate is whether it was accidentally leaked from the lab or intentionally unleashed.

But hey, we're talking about China here, so I don't think anything dodgy is going on. :whistle:

I don't really get mixed up in stuff like this, but thought this was quite a good presentation-

I'm no conspiracy theorist and certainly have no persuasion either way to say where it may or may not have come from, but I'd have a hard time watching the above and not coming to that conclusion. Like I said, genuinely thought it was recognised by all by now. 

For anyone who wants to watch it but doesn't want to invest an hour of their time in it, I watch all my youtube at x2 speed and it doesn't hinder my enjoyment of it one bit... just means I watch twice as much in the same time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Glen said:

well it was your country which conducted the enquiry.

Mainly Trump, but Biden as well. 

No conclusion. 

oh come now Glen, we all know I said that, but if you dont believe by now it did then your being a conspiracy theorist

On 10/11/2021 at 7:07 PM, Darkstone said:

Surely, that question alone says it all.

If this virus was such a plague on humanity that it's been touted to be, causing major World wide social, financial and mental turmoil, then nobody would have to prove they've had it because they would be dead.

People throughout history haven't had to prove that they've had Bubonic Plague, Ebola, Malaria, Polio, Gonnorhea, Syphilis, etc.

Your opinion is just that.

I also have one. 

I guess I'd fall somewhere between you and Glen, but it is somewhat swayed by STILL being in full lockdown and STILL under curfew.

But, I'd be looking at the whole thing a bit more pragmatically as far as the severity of covid goes.

Easy to say it's the worst plague ever and easy to say it's a flu. There are stats for everything.

But think about this. Every single country pretty much treated it the same way. Individual assessments all came to the same conclusion.

So who is right? Darkstone, or every government in the world?

That said (and in hindsight) things could have been a lot differently.

Unlike Glen, my vaccinations took over an hour each, both with appointments. Lots of other bullshit ways of working through it. Hopefully next pandemic will be easier 😀

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

I don't really get mixed up in stuff like this, but thought this was quite a good presentation-

I'm no conspiracy theorist and certainly have no persuasion either way to say where it may or may not have come from, but I'd have a hard time watching the above and not coming to that conclusion. Like I said, genuinely thought it was recognised by all by now. 

For anyone who wants to watch it but doesn't want to invest an hour of their time in it, I watch all my youtube at x2 speed and it doesn't hinder my enjoyment of it one bit... just means I watch twice as much in the same time.

I saw that clip a couple of days ago.

Well worth the watch.

Compelling and pretty definitive.

Trump himself says it wasn't intentionally leaked from the Wuhan lab in his opinion.

In the clip they state that bars can't even be carried by bats.

I doubt that China deliberately released the virus however considering how secretive and nontransparent they have been over this issue, it is reasonable to think that it was accidentally released from a lab but I'm not sure it matters now if it came from a lab or a market....it is a fact of life that we all have to live with....although it would be nice to know that they have taken steps to prevent it from happening again....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

oh come now Glen, we all know I said that, but if you dont believe by now it did then your being a conspiracy theorist

I only stated there was no conclusion, tis all

5 hours ago, Glen said:

I only stated there was no conclusion, tis all

Oh there wont be, it's just one of those things you have to use common sense with, just like the entire pandemic, btw anyone here ever watched V for Vendetta?