Corona

simo

This pandemic is mother natures way of saying there are too many humans on the planet, killing off the weak so the strong can move forward....so the more idiots that die from this pandemic and the next pandemics the better for the rest of us...now to figure out how to remain strong lol...

The year is 2027. FDA announces genital warts may be expected for anyone who got the Pfizer vaccine. This after reports of a third breast growing in the middle of Moderna's vaccine recipients. 

:lol: :rofl:

12 hours ago, Glen said:

its like saying you can never catch flu again. ridiculous comment. 

no your less likely to die the second time you catch it

12 hours ago, Glen said:

different variants, people have caught it twice. 

nobodys died from catching it twice

9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

nobodys died from catching it twice

still don't understand what the issue is with just getting the vaccine. 

took about 30 mins put of my time (2 × 15). its done now.

Went to my first gig at the weekend. 

Edited by Glen

13 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

The year is 2027. FDA announces genital warts may be expected for anyone who got the Pfizer vaccine. This after reports of a third breast growing in the middle of Moderna's vaccine recipients. 

:lol: :rofl:

heres a link from a US site - University of Missouri - but you can pretty much read this information/ facts on any medical site 

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/how-do-we-know-covid-19-vaccine-wont-have-long-term-side-effects

The risks are short term. Its basically almost impossible for there to be long term effects.

But you know that a few conspiracy theorists on a music site who search bollocks on You Tube know best yeah ;)

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Glen said:

How do you prove you've had COVID ? 

Surely, that question alone says it all.

If this virus was such a plague on humanity that it's been touted to be, causing major World wide social, financial and mental turmoil, then nobody would have to prove they've had it because they would be dead.

People throughout history haven't had to prove that they've had Bubonic Plague, Ebola, Malaria, Polio, Gonnorhea, Syphilis, etc.

Edited by Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors
59 minutes ago, Glen said:

still don't understand what the issue is with just getting the vaccine. 

took about 30 mins put of my time (2 × 15). its done now.

Went to my first gig at the weekend. 

Simply, for me, the issue is that I was TOLD to do it.

41 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Surely, that question alone says it all.

If this virus was such a plague on humanity that it's been touted to be, causing major World wide social, financial and mental turmoil, then nobody would have to prove they've had it because they would be dead.

People throughout history haven't had to prove that they've had Bubonic Plague, Ebola, Malaria, Polio, Gonnorhea, Syphilis, etc.

pretty disrespectful comment to the 5 million people that have died and the millions of families affected.

Let's just move on (yet again) and agree to disagree 

• 2023 Gold Donors
31 minutes ago, Glen said:

pretty disrespectful comment to the 5 million people that have died and the millions of families affected.

Let's just move on (yet again) and agree to disagree 

I don't think it was disrespectful at all. You asked the question. Perhaps that question itself was disrespectful to the ones who have succumbed to covid?

I will however, gladly agree to disagree with you.

Edited by Darkstone

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I don't think it was disrespectful at all. You asked the question. Perhaps that question itself was disrespectful to the ones who have succumbed to covid?

I will however, gladly agree to disagree with you.

my question was based around protecting people when travelling.

yours was questioning the severity of the virus.

A bit different imo.

but there you go. let's move on 

• Like 1

Everyone can be assured that the next pandemic will be much worse with no one doubting its severity let alone its existence.... I expect that we will not get a vaccine out quickly enough resulting in millions more deaths and everyone will be able to complain that science has let us all down....so there is that to look forward to for all the skeptics....

We now live in the "pandemic era", where the perpetual next pandemic looming on the horizon will now be a means of societal control moving forward. "15 days to slow the spread" is now 15 months. The politicians love just how successful being able to shut down the populace over the threat of a flu has been. But not just any flu (after all, tens of thousands of people die from the normal flu every year, so that wouldn't resonate), but a *special* kind of flu... scare people... threaten them... make them believe only the government can save them.

It's never going to go away.

3 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

We now live in the "pandemic era", where the perpetual next pandemic looming on the horizon will now be a means of societal control moving forward. "15 days to slow the spread" is now 15 months. The politicians love just how successful being able to shut down the populace over the threat of a flu has been. But not just any flu (after all, tens of thousands of people die from the normal flu every year, so that wouldn't resonate), but a *special* kind of flu... scare people... threaten them... make them believe only the government can save them.

It's never going to go away.

🙄 what on earth are you on about.

Our government obviously didn't get the memo, as it is now a free for all here.

57 minutes ago, Glen said:

🙄 what on earth are you on about.

Our government obviously didn't get the memo, as it is now a free for all here.

Why would I be talking about the situation in the UK? I don't claim to know (or care) about what's going on there. Stop being a douche. 

4 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Why would I be talking about the situation in the UK? I don't claim to know (or care) about what's going on there. Stop being a douche. 

LOL. He's can't. That's just Glen. 

2 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

ok then start the comment with in the US, so we know your conspiracy theories aren't extending to other places in the world 🙄 

• Haha 1