Corona

simo

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'm just some dumb guy, and no one will ever know either way, but I don't for a single second believe they would have made one ounce of difference if they'd been compulsory from the start. Maybe one or two less cases or something minute like that, but I even doubt that.

I just invite people to sit down, analyse a typical day and think how a mask may or may not prevent them from getting the virus, or spreading it. 

Don't the "experts" say they're only "useful" for about two hours anyway? If that's the case, how many people do you think are swapping their masks every two hours? The one I have in my pocket I've had for about 2 months. 

I try to avoid most of the coronavirus discussions because I have a niece who is a doctor and was in charge of 16 patients in NYC last April.

But if we could take away the part about masks and virus I do think that you hit upon something important -

People should sit down and analyze their typical day.I,would like to know how KarpetRyd spends his days

The science behind wearing masks is pretty unambiguous....it works but unfortunately these days people prefer to ignore science and believe what they want to believe.....

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/417906/still-confused-about-masks-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent

• 2023 Gold Donors

A lot of people like to cherry pick when it comes to science - based on their own biases.Many have zero problem with flushing hundreds of thousands of kids down the freaking toilet on an annual basis but insist on someone wearing a jock strap around their faces to protect other human lives,like Dan said earlier the hypocrisy on all of this is mind-blowing.

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
7 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I, would like to know how KarpetRyd spends his days

You wouldn't believe how many people want to know. Or maybe you would. I couldn't believe it. So I've decided to write a book.  You'll be the first to know when it's available. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

You wouldn't believe how many people want to know. Or maybe you would. I couldn't believe it. So I've decided to write a book.  You'll be the first to know when it's available. 

I hope that you include pictures

• 2023 Gold Donors

This clip goes for ten minutes, but it's worth watching. 

Ten minutes of common sense.

The interesting thing about Covid is how universal it is. They could be talking about any Country in the World at the moment.

Edited by Darkstone

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

The interesting thing about Covid is how universal it is. They could be talking about any Country in the World at the moment.

Common sense isn't commonplace. 

Get it the fuck outta here!

;}

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

I remember one of the early things I said to my mum was that the worst part about the virus, by far, has been the death of common sense. As noted above, it was never that common in the first place, but it is scary to see the overwhelming majority of people just go along with everything without question. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'm just some dumb guy, and no one will ever know either way, but I don't for a single second believe they would have made one ounce of difference if they'd been compulsory from the start. Maybe one or two less cases or something minute like that, but I even doubt that.

I just invite people to sit down, analyse a typical day and think how a mask may or may not prevent them from getting the virus, or spreading it. 

Don't the "experts" say they're only "useful" for about two hours anyway? If that's the case, how many people do you think are swapping their masks every two hours? The one I have in my pocket I've had for about 2 months. 

If I have to wear a mask I use the same one I've used since this thing started.
Tend to agree that they don't do much.

1 hour ago, CureTheSane said:

If I have to wear a mask I use the same one I've used since this thing started.
Tend to agree that they don't do much.

Yeah mate, and I'd bet dollars that the vast majority of people are the same, just using the same mask the whole time. The whole thing's a complete farce. 

• My Little Pony
6 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Would we be able to understand what's going on in the pictures?

Recent events have taught me it's unwise to assume one's comprehensive ability. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Recent events have taught me it's unwise to assume one's comprehensive ability. 

I take it that the book is gonna be a mystery and we're gonna have to figure out by ourselves what's going on

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

I take it that the book is gonna be a mystery and we're gonna have to figure out by ourselves what's going on

Story of my life. Literally. And now in picture. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I know you're trying to build up your post count mate, but this is unacceptable. 

It's for KarpetRyd but the more that people respond to it then I get to respond back !

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

With all this talk about vaccines this issue is rarely mentioned, if ever. I saw it mentioned briefly on the USA Today show this morning, but it was pretty much glossed over.

One of the things that's commonly associated with conspiracy theorists is that vaccines contain, among other things, aborted foetus cells.

Well, it's actually true. I'm not an advocate for the Catholic Church in any way, but i've just posted this FYI. 

Johnson & Johnson claim that it contains "engineered" cells from decades old aborted foetus tissues, so I guess that's okay.   :screwy:

What kind of a witches brew are being expected to inject into our bodies?

Edited by Darkstone

• My Little Pony
29 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

With all this talk about vaccines this issue is rarely mentioned, if ever. I saw it mentioned briefly on the USA Today show this morning, but it was pretty much glossed over.

One of the things that's commonly associated with conspiracy theorists is that vaccines contain, among other things, aborted foetus cells.

Well, it's actually true. I'm not an advocate for the Catholic Church in any way, but i've just posted this FYI. 

Johnson & Johnson claim that it contains "engineered" cells from decades old aborted foetus tissues, so I guess that's okay.   :screwy:

What kind of a witches brew are being expected to inject into our bodies?

That's such old news. Like 1960s old news. There were two aborted foetuses in the 60s that they have been cloning ever since. So none of the cells are directly from a foetus. They're clones. And they've been used in a multitude of vaccines. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
49 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

That's such old news. Like 1960s old news. There were two aborted foetuses in the 60s that they have been cloning ever since. So none of the cells are directly from a foetus. They're clones. And they've been used in a multitude of vaccines. 

It may be old news, but I don't think it's common knowledge.