Corona

simo

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

I have never understood the hatred this guy gets for doing his job and doing it well IMO.....just because he is telling people things they do not want to hear does not justify it....

His constant contradictions don't do much for his credibility. 

Speaking of "flip flop", I was reminded of this hilarious scene from a great movie you don't hear much about anymore. 

I didn't realize that he has been so far off base.....of course trying to please the Trump admin  probably did not make things easy for him... and there is the fact that when this pandemic started very few people had a clue about what was going on and what we should do which means they had to change course whenever the data changed....

• My Little Pony
50 minutes ago, Metal T said:

they keep moving the goalpost.

dr-fauci-america-bullshit-detector-on-high.jpg

And I'm so fucking done with it. How people don't realise that they've been doing this is mind boggling. 

• Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I'm so annoyed I posted twice. 

Mate, If you really want to get annoyed then check this one out. If the Trump administration was making comments or responding to questions in this manner then it would be all over the international news.

On a side note, Jen Psaki seems like a real piece of work. I've seen a few of her addresses. Arrogance personified.  From day one of Trumps Presidency Sean Spicer copped it hard. To a point where the poor bastard had to resign, in small part thanks to SNL's brutal portrayal of him.

I love SNL, so I'm waiting to see who they cast in the Jen Psaki parody. I think I'll be waiting a while. 

In the not too distant future, they won't be able blame the bad orange man for things. Lets see how they go then.

• Like 1

The mental 180s and gymnastics that are occurring on all fronts now that it's Biden and not Trump at the helm are astounding. Fucking hypocrites.

P.S. The new White House press secretary is an utter twatwaffle... hold the waffle. She can't hold a candle to Kayleigh McEnany.

P.P.S. Harris is an even bigger c*nt.

P.P.P.S. Where did they dig up this Simone Harris ignorant bint? Good lord.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

The right wing haters of everything not Trump are out in force.....

Yes they are and crying like bitches !!!!

And I'm loving it ...

Hope Trump does run again in 2024 and get his ass kicked again !

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
15 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

The right wing haters of everything not Trump are out in force.....

The left wing haters of the 1st and 2nd amendments are out in force and they are getting ready to install a new radical AG who im sure will declare war on anyone who disagrees with the current admin...and when they legalize 20 mil illegal aliens we'll be sure to push a good 10 mil or so up your way to the Canadian border and give you all a taste of what we've had to deal with for decades.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Metal T said:

The left wing haters of the 1st and 2nd amendments are out in force and they are getting ready to install a new radical AG who im sure will declare war on anyone who disagrees with the current admin...and when they legalize 20 mil illegal aliens we'll be sure to push a good 10 mil or so up your way to the Canadian border and give you all a taste of what we've had to deal with for decades.

Nah we're building a 'big wonderful wall' and the US will pay for it...:lol:

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
22 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

They don't know it, yet, but it will be great! They will enjoy it. 

;}

• 2023 Gold Donors

If anyone thinks this BULLSHIT! Isn't about fear, power and control, then they're kidding themselves. 

This was in the State of Western Australia. The other side of the country for me, but I gotta say, this is the thin edge of the wedge.

The first interaction this guy had with the officer was bad enough, but the follow up from the detectives was disgraceful. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 2/23/2021 at 3:15 PM, Dead Planet said:

I don't agree with your Politics mate, but that's a pretty funny comeback.  Nice one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• My Little Pony
On 2/22/2021 at 4:35 AM, heavyharmonies said:

The mental 180s and gymnastics that are occurring on all fronts now that it's Biden and not Trump at the helm are astounding. Fucking hypocrites.

Do you have some examples of this? I'd like to look into this myself. 

Here's one:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/24/bidens-kids-in-cages-prove-his-hypocrisy-on-immigration/

So the "kids in cages" facilities were opened under Obama, the media falsely blamed them on Trump, and now Biden is going back to them.

Also, the left/media roundly criticized Trump for his use of executive orders and "ruling by fiat", yet here is Biden having performed the most executive orders in his first month since President Roosevelt in 1933... more than DOUBLE the number that Trump used.

But hey, it's all good to "erase the Trump Presidency" bypassing Congress in the process, right? I just hope the Left remembers this method the next time a Republican is elected... don't need no Congress.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/03/963380189/with-28-executive-orders-signed-president-biden-is-off-to-a-record-start

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
7 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Here's one:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/24/bidens-kids-in-cages-prove-his-hypocrisy-on-immigration/

So the "kids in cages" facilities were opened under Obama, the media falsely blamed them on Trump, and now Biden is going back to them.

Also, the left/media roundly criticized Trump for his use of executive orders and "ruling by fiat", yet here is Biden having performed the most executive orders in his first month since President Roosevelt in 1933... more than DOUBLE the number that Trump used.

But hey, it's all good to "erase the Trump Presidency" bypassing Congress in the process, right? I just hope the Left remembers this method the next time a Republican is elected... don't need no Congress.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/03/963380189/with-28-executive-orders-signed-president-biden-is-off-to-a-record-start

Thanks. 

Yeah, I remember the "kids in cages" thing being started by Obama. Didn't know Biden is using them, now. 

42 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Here's one:

The majority of Bidens executive orders have been to reverse Trumps executive orders so that is not a surprise....happens every time a new president takes office as for the kids in cages thing, Biden needs to fix this asap and if he doesn't then that is a major ugly mark on him and his administration....lets remember folks that it is still early days for Biden....lets see how things look in a few months at least before we write him off for the next 4 years....;)

• Like 1