Corona

simo

10 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I'm absolutely no expert, but I cannot for the life me, understand how the US can have a higher infection and death rate than India or Brazil??

Easily. Many third-world (or "developing") countries either (1) don't have the infrastructure in place for reliable testing or reporting, or (2) numbers are deliberately underreported for political reasons.

Does anyone REALLY believe the numbers coming out of China are accurate? They're ground zero for the virus and have the highest population on the planet, but have only 86,000 reported cases to date... riiiiiiiight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

States numbers per capita are much worst than Canada. 

US about 10 million 

Canada about 277,000

if things were equal Canada would have about 1.1 million to the States 10 million. 

Edited by zacharyamelie

6 minutes ago, zacharyamelie said:

States numbers per capita are much worst than Canada. 

US about 10 million 

Canada about 277,000

if things were equal Canada would have about 1.1 million to the States 10 million. 

Yeah we are doing better than the US but our numbers are rising fast...it is going to be a bad winter....

no matter which way you cut it the US is in a mess.

over 100k cases per day and 1500 deaths

going to be v difficult to bring that under control without drastic measures.

The UK is also a mess with cases and deaths rising but we are in a mini lockdown with v tight rules in place- hopefully things improve

And my comment about the orange man is valid.

zero statements to the US in over a week. just holed up trying to allege fraud which clearly doesn't exist 

his legacy will forever be tarnished by this 

If they're countless how do they fit on 300 pages? 

I'd really like to understand how the thousands and thousands of illegal votes from the 2016 election didn't result in people going to jail. You'd have thought that would be the time to sort this. Unless...

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

They have over 300 pages of evidence and sworn affidavits from people who witnessed fraud, poll watchers not being allowed to observe, and countless other irregularities. It will all come out soon. 

on the one hand it's pretty spectacular that they had 1000s of counters across what - 4 states - all in on it, despite every single person in a position of authority vehemently denying it - what genius was orchestrating that.

but on the other hand they did pretty crap when you think how close they made it. And allowing Trump to catch up....that's pretty poor from the fraudsters. And not one fraudster in any of the state's other than these 3 or 4

Also I wonder how they get around the myriad of CCTV cameras recording the counting process.

Or......

maybe it's all bollocks.

yep, that's definitely a possibility I guess ;)

1 hour ago, PeterS said:

If they're countless how do they fit on 300 pages? 

I'd really like to understand how the thousands and thousands of illegal votes from the 2016 election didn't result in people going to jail. You'd have thought that would be the time to sort this. Unless...

Trump investigated because he couldn't handle the awful feeling of losing the popular vote.

it MUST be fraud.....how else did Clinton get more votes.

result of the investigation : no fraud

oh guess what - using the exact same methods and systems that they use now

there's a clue in there somewhere ;)

Did anyone see Rudy Giuliani's press conference the other day? His first witness to fraud was a convicted child sex offender...probably one of his buddies...I think the republicans need to do a better job of screening people if they want to be taken seriously...lol

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241

On 11/12/2020 at 11:41 AM, heavyharmonies said:

Easily. Many third-world (or "developing") countries either (1) don't have the infrastructure in place for reliable testing or reporting, or (2) numbers are deliberately underreported for political reasons.

Does anyone REALLY believe the numbers coming out of China are accurate? They're ground zero for the virus and have the highest population on the planet, but have only 86,000 reported cases to date... riiiiiiiight.

I'd say it was more that the more third world like countries live in less sterile conditions and are better suited to dealing with these types of viruses.
I called out India early on wondering how the hell they could be so low, but then they came back with a Vengance.

Guess what folks, I caught the Corons, my ex made me go get tested since I'd been around her and my daughter, my 4 nieces and nephews also tested positive so did their mom, my ex sister in law, so I get to hang out here in the ICU until my kidney tests come back, not at my asking btw, I feel fine, I havent even felt lethargic, but they insist i'm not going anywhere unless my kidney levels are at their normal function, but you can be assured imma be on here raising hell until they let me out, cause this place is fucking boring, I do have about 3 nurses who are pure eye candy, too bad they gotta wear fucking hazmat looking suites, so I cant see no ass and titties, im sure their all fine in that area, hurry and get all your cheap shots and insults in about how cynical i've been about it, I never once said I wasnt gonna catch it, pretty sure everyone is going to catch it sooner or later, i'll keep you all posted, people please think out your jokes and insults before you hit me with them, I want to think you've put a little bit of thought into burning me, that way I know you care.

• 2023 Gold Donors
26 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Guess what folks, I caught the Corons, my ex made me go get tested since I'd been around her and my daughter, my 4 nieces and nephews also tested positive so did their mom, my ex sister in law, so I get to hang out here in the ICU until my kidney tests come back, not at my asking btw, I feel fine, I havent even felt lethargic, but they insist i'm not going anywhere unless my kidney levels are at their normal function, but you can be assured imma be on here raising hell until they let me out, cause this place is fucking boring, I do have about 3 nurses who are pure eye candy, too bad they gotta wear fucking hazmat looking suites, so I cant see no ass and titties, im sure their all fine in that area, hurry and get all your cheap shots and insults in about how cynical i've been about it, I never once said I wasnt gonna catch it, pretty sure everyone is going to catch it sooner or later, i'll keep you all posted, people please think out your jokes and insults before you hit me with them, I want to think you've put a little bit of thought into burning me, that way I know you care.

Take care mate.

40 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

hope you and your family are ok. Speedy recover man 

54 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

glad to hear the symptoms have been minimal and I hope you and your family members all recover quickly

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Corona is nothing to joke about...hope you and your family are okay....

• 2023 Gold Donors

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Leykis,tell them you'd like a demerol or morphine drip....just because.

Edited by Metal T
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 11/12/2020 at 12:47 PM, Glen said:

Trump investigated because he couldn't handle the awful feeling of losing the popular vote.

it MUST be fraud.....how else did Clinton get more votes.

result of the investigation : no fraud

oh guess what - using the exact same methods and systems that they use now

there's a clue in there somewhere ;)

:blahblah2:....you vomit out the same crap every other post.....you need a drink.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
54 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Maryland saw its largest daily jump to date in new confirmed cases of the coronavirus Saturday as it added 2,321 cases, officials reported.

Again, this puzzles me. I just compared populations. Maryland has 6 million and my State of Victoria has 6.3 million.

We are the leper state, but even our worst days didn't come close to those numbers. We had a lockdown, wear masks in public and practice social distancing sure, but it's all been pretty lax, TBH. A lot of people not giving a fuck.

So what's the deal in Maryland? Do people wear masks and keep a safe distance? I'm guessing you do.

I don't understand how you can have so many more cases than us with a similar State population. 

7 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Again, this puzzles me. I just compared populations. Maryland has 6 million and my State of Victoria has 6.3 million.

We are the leper state, but even our worst days didn't come close to those numbers. We had a lockdown, wear masks in public and practice social distancing sure, but it's all been pretty lax, TBH. A lot of people not giving a fuck.

So what's the deal in Maryland? Do people wear masks and keep a safe distance? I'm guessing you do.

I don't understand how you can have so many more cases than us with a similar State population. 

Since Halloween, restrictions have been slowly lifted. Restaurants were allowed to serve at 75% capacity. Back down to 25% capacity again.