Jump to content

Recommended Posts

my brother in law in Denmark has just advised the country is in lockdown as of now !

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, this is where I step in. I absolutely will not tolerate politically correct outrage here. Jokes about men, women, Republican, Democrat, liberal, conservative, gay, straight, short, tall, skin

Everyone has their own personal reasons for voting for (or against) certain candidates. You have to vote your conscience and/or what you feel is in your or your family's best interests, or barring tha

Alpha and G-off, group sex is still on, I repeat, the 44 at 12 is still a go, don't be late

Posted Images

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Where did you get those numbers? Not saying I don't believe you, I'd just like to read it for myself. 

I Googled it...lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Where did you get those numbers? Not saying I don't believe you, I'd just like to read it for myself. 

I Googled it...lol

Damn double response...

Edited by Dead Planet
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jondavis said:

Isn't most toilet paper made in china?

Looks like everyone around here is buying out china TP.

Hope that paper is safe. :)

I think that was the initial fear. Or at least one of the fears of the dumb fucks; that toilet paper would stop coming into Australia from China because of the virus. 

I then heard that 11 of the 14 main distributors of toilet paper onto Australian buttocks are actually Australian companies in Australia. 11. Of 14. 

Well done, you stupid lemming cunts. 

Anyway, these aren't numbers I can confirm or deny - just what I heard out on the streets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
4 hours ago, Geoff said:

I think that was the initial fear. Or at least one of the fears of the dumb fucks; that toilet paper would stop coming into Australia from China because of the virus. 

I then heard that 11 of the 14 main distributors of toilet paper onto Australian buttocks are actually Australian companies in Australia. 11. Of 14. 

Well done, you stupid lemming cunts. 

Anyway, these aren't numbers I can confirm or deny - just what I heard out on the streets. 

Yeah, we have a major paper products manufacturer in my town. That didn't stop folks from losing their figurative shit buying up all the toilet paper in order to wipe their literal shit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2020 Gold Donors

When it comes to advice given about handling the virus, I am a staunch supporter of this particular philosophy. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just fuckin great, ive waited since Nov, to go see Skold this friday, now their gonna call that shit off, fuck that, this is so ridiculous, so what, are they just gonna make everybody everywhere stay in there house? ok for how long? till it goes away, so like a year, its a fucking joke, and im going to Skolds concert, i just hope he shows up

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well well well.
Big day in Australia.

Forula 1 grand prix cancelled, along with the Robbie williams concert that was at the same event that I had great seats for :(
AFL football to be played in from of no crowd, same with cricket and Rugby next week because....
...all events with crowds over 500 people are banmned.
Download Festival, Miley Cyrus, etc are all out. Not sure about Maiden in May yet.
pretty much all sporting events will pretty much be canned.
Read somewhere that US golf is all on hold as well.

Businesses have started to respond. Flight Centre closing 100 stores.
All overseas travel supposed to be urgent only.
Inbound tourism plummeting, which is a big kick in the nuts for Australia who relies on it a lot.
Stimulus package released from the government to offset pay taz to help businesses retail staff.

People will lose jobs = can't pay mortgage = housing market slump and property values drop.
Aussie dollar was 62c of teh USD earlier on today, a few months ago was low at 68 - 70c
Today I put a hold on my orders from Brazil who operate on the USD, because it isn't urgent.

Bright side is that I heard from some business contact in China and things are well on the improve there, which is a great sign.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute fucking madness today. You mention the sporting events that will be played to no crowds, but that's only until some of the players inevitably contract the virus and then I reckon they'll just can the whole thing. I can't see the NRL going past round two or three this year (we're currently amidst round one).  

My wife does marathons and such and they're all being cancelled too as there are more than 500 participants. Just every thing people can do is going to be outlawed.  

That Flight Centre thing is massive too. Not unexpected as who the fuck is going to book an overseas holiday at the moment, but wow. That is a big organisation going under. 

I just can't stop asking myself what the endgame is here. My wife and you say China is good now so it looks like the plan is to shut the country down for a couple of weeks and hope everything goes back to normal. Excuse my pessimism, but I can't see that happening at all. They shut the whole country down and think that the virus disappears in a few weeks? Is that the aim? I just am not seeing the end goal here. 

Kind of goes without saying, but obviously the craziest shit I've seen in my lifetime. I keep hoping some logic and common sense comes into play somewhere, but I don't think it will. The place has gone ridiculous. 

And I still can't find a fucking toilet roll anywhere.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony

Out here it's gatherings of 250 that are being cancelled. I'm guessing schools will be shutdown after Spring Break. They urging is not to travel outside of BC, which, at first, I was like, "Jog on!" But then they said if you do leave the country, you must be quarantined for two weeks upon return. And my travel buddy is a teacher, so even more serious for him. So there goes my travel plans for Spring Break. I'm just hoping Sebastian Bach isn't cancelled at the end of March. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Absolute fucking madness today. You mention the sporting events that will be played to no crowds, but that's only until some of the players inevitably contract the virus and then I reckon they'll just can the whole thing. I can't see the NRL going past round two or three this year (we're currently amidst round one).  

My wife does marathons and such and they're all being cancelled too as there are more than 500 participants. Just every thing people can do is going to be outlawed.  

That Flight Centre thing is massive too. Not unexpected as who the fuck is going to book an overseas holiday at the moment, but wow. That is a big organisation going under. 

I just can't stop asking myself what the endgame is here. My wife and you say China is good now so it looks like the plan is to shut the country down for a couple of weeks and hope everything goes back to normal. Excuse my pessimism, but I can't see that happening at all. They shut the whole country down and think that the virus disappears in a few weeks? Is that the aim? I just am not seeing the end goal here. 

Kind of goes without saying, but obviously the craziest shit I've seen in my lifetime. I keep hoping some logic and common sense comes into play somewhere, but I don't think it will. The place has gone ridiculous. 

And I still can't find a fucking toilet roll anywhere.   

that's not gonna happen. it will come back. UK is even suggesting this could become a seasonal thing.

They are expecting at least 70% of the country to get it to create a herd type immunity.

Crazy times and I fear for the older population especially in my family :(

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say schools and universities will be shut down early next week.

Wouldn't be surprised if Australia bans travel to and from the US.

TBH I'd be worried if I live in the States. Health care system there is very average and there have been issues with the correct testing for the virus.
Like pretyy much every other country in the world, testing for the virus was done way to thoughtlessly and now the world faces a shortage of testing kits.

My son was all over this early on, when myself and others were teasing him about worrying too much etc, but damn, he was spot on.
What is happening is unprecedented, and once it happens once, it is much more likely to happen the next time there is a new significant virus. 
Interesting taht China was slammed about the way they handled Wuhan and Hubei lockdowns.
Lookes like those extreme measures worked fairly well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's official, Skold is cancelled, and so is the Issues concert in 2 weeks, now baseball is cancelled, u know what I think? I think are good buddies in China have been dicking around with bio weapons, for population control or something, and it either got away from them, or else something more sinister, either way I'm not buying this shit, a week and a half ago there was only a few cases of it in the US, 10 days later and half the NBA has it, every other civilian has it, nobody can go anywhere, all the functions are being cancelled, school being shut down, it could be for pure precautionary reasons, or is it a government,or government's scrambling to try and get out in front of shit that they lost control over? I'm sincerely no conspiracy theorist, but how many of these fucked up obscure diseases have to originate in China before it's ok to answer your common sense, and say something's a little suspect about this whole scenario, say I'm crazy, or paranoid, but look at it and ask yourself, does this all seem straight up to you? If yes, then I'm a fucking retard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

It's official, Skold is cancelled, and so is the Issues concert in 2 weeks, now baseball is cancelled, u know what I think? I think are good buddies in China have been dicking around with bio weapons, for population control or something, and it either got away from them, or else something more sinister, either way I'm not buying this shit, a week and a half ago there was only a few cases of it in the US, 10 days later and half the NBA has it, every other civilian has it, nobody can go anywhere, all the functions are being cancelled, school being shut down, it could be for pure precautionary reasons, or is it a government,or government's scrambling to try and get out in front of shit that they lost control over? I'm sincerely no conspiracy theorist, but how many of these fucked up obscure diseases have to originate in China before it's ok to answer your common sense, and say something's a little suspect about this whole scenario, say I'm crazy, or paranoid, but look at it and ask yourself, does this all seem straight up to you? If yes, then I'm a fucking retard.

I'm with you. I think China is up to some sneaky shit. Weaken us, partner with Russia, and ATTACK!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump said it would all go away soon and everything is beautiful....wish I was on the same drugs as he is....also China is trying to spin this and is saying that the American military planted the virus in Wuhan...like anyone will believe that shit....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my friend, I think more people then you could imagine will happily believe that, and we all know who I'm talking about, don't we?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 1:05 AM, Geoff said:

Absolute fucking madness today. You mention the sporting events that will be played to no crowds, but that's only until some of the players inevitably contract the virus and then I reckon they'll just can the whole thing. I can't see the NRL going past round two or three this year (we're currently amidst round one).  

My wife does marathons and such and they're all being cancelled too as there are more than 500 participants. Just every thing people can do is going to be outlawed.  

That Flight Centre thing is massive too. Not unexpected as who the fuck is going to book an overseas holiday at the moment, but wow. That is a big organisation going under. 

I just can't stop asking myself what the endgame is here. My wife and you say China is good now so it looks like the plan is to shut the country down for a couple of weeks and hope everything goes back to normal. Excuse my pessimism, but I can't see that happening at all. They shut the whole country down and think that the virus disappears in a few weeks? Is that the aim? I just am not seeing the end goal here. 

Kind of goes without saying, but obviously the craziest shit I've seen in my lifetime. I keep hoping some logic and common sense comes into play somewhere, but I don't think it will. The place has gone ridiculous. 

And I still can't find a fucking toilet roll anywhere.   

Try Ebay for dunny paper.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2020 at 6:17 AM, Leykis101 said:

I got genital corona-virus!!! these fucking pussy millennial's are such bitches, whats this world going to do? their all soft, and why does fucking China seem to be where this shit always starts? its cause they eat dog head, and bats, and cats and all sorts of rank shit, or they are testing new shit out they have been cooking up top secret, swine flu, SARS, I barely got rid of genital SARS, that was scary

No but for real, it's just made up, I wouldn't be surprised if it was concocted somehow to spread across the world on purpose. All the toilet paper is gone in Minnesota too 😒 

My mom says it's to distract us from the government issues and that it's not important, really. She says it's orchestrated and I think so too. I don't know anything about politics but I do know that certain countries are gonna start a world war |||, probably. Anyway, I'm so damn sick of it already I'm not worried nor do I care about it, it's silly to live in fear of it, don't you think? And I can't stand the thought of being quarantined, because if I have to be stuck inside any more I'm gonna blow up! All winter and lots of siblings plus my mom has other people's kids she watches so they're here 4/5 days a week, and there's nothing to do in my town so I've got a case of cabin fever worse than the virus! :explode:Who's with me on bombing china for announcing the stupid virus? 😂

Edited by PetraGirl86
Link to post
Share on other sites

Australia now 'impose' self quarantine for 14 days anyone arriving to Australia.
Not sure about how that will work.
Many overseas touists will arrive, spend 2 weeks sitting around, then it's time to go home lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Australia now 'impose' self quarantine for 14 days anyone arriving to Australia.
Not sure about how that will work.
Many overseas touists will arrive, spend 2 weeks sitting around, then it's time to go home lol

many tourists will not arrive because they can't get there. Flights to Spain from the UK were turned around mid flight. 

my wife has postponed her trip to Portugal until October.

this will have far reaching consequences for every countries tourism industry 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

No but for real, it's just made up, I wouldn't be surprised if it was concocted somehow to spread across the world on purpose. All the toilet paper is gone in Minnesota too 😒 

My mom says it's to distract us from the government issues and that it's not important, really. She says it's orchestrated and I think so too. I don't know anything about politics but I do know that certain countries are gonna start a world war |||, probably. Anyway, I'm so damn sick of it already I'm not worried nor do I care about it, it's silly to live in fear of it, don't you think? And I can't stand the thought of being quarantined, because if I have to be stuck inside any more I'm gonna blow up! All winter and lots of siblings plus my mom has other people's kids she watches so they're here 4/5 days a week, and there's nothing to do in my town so I've got a case of cabin fever worse than the virus! :explode:Who's with me on bombing china for announcing the stupid virus? 😂

silly to live in fear of it if you're like 15 yeah.

What about if you're 70-90 and not in great health....then you'd be well worried.

I'm 50 and have mixed feelings. No real underlying issues so you'd hope there would be no complications but I would not want my parents or my wife's parents catching it. We also have 1 uncle and 1 aunt with Parkinson and 1 with a respiratory issue - I dread to think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Glen said:

silly to live in fear of it if you're like 15 yeah.

What about if you're 70-90 and not in great health....then you'd be well worried.

I'm 50 and have mixed feelings. No real underlying issues so you'd hope there would be no complications but I would not want my parents or my wife's parents catching it. We also have 1 uncle and 1 aunt with Parkinson and 1 with a respiratory issue - I dread to think. 

Ohhh right, well yes, I suppose so. Gosh I hope your family stays ok , man. 

I still think this is fishy… 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
2 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Ohhh right, well yes, I suppose so. Gosh I hope your family stays ok , man. 

I still think this is fishy… 

It has nothing to do with fish. It comes from bats. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • 2020 HH Donation Drive

    Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2020.



    61% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Posts

    • Well Stefan, it's on FOX news, thats all the proof you need! lol, if it was on CNN or MSNBC then it would be real
    • A non musical one, but very fascinating. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Derren Brown, but he's a very talented British Hypnotist/Mentalist/Magician/Wizard. Back around 2008 he had a series. This is one episode that i've always remembered, although the other episodes were just as memorable. I might post them down the track.  The video goes for 45 minutes, but if you have the time it's well worth watching.  I've been tempted to try it myself. It's not really that difficult.         
    • Aztec Camera - Somewhere in My Heart. A Rock/Pop song from 1987 that I've always loved. Back when every Rock/Pop band included a Saxaphone.       
    • A mixed bag. Mostly modern garbage. A few okay sounding songs. Not for me either.
    • Yeah love the first two cds but this aint for me.
    • from various internet sources:   DOKKEN will release an album called “The Lost Songs: 1978-1981” on August 28 via Silver Lining Music. It was during those vital years that a young, motivated Dokken from Southern California stepped into Media Arts Studio in Redondo Beach to lay down some unfiltered, unpasteurized rock ‘n’ roll songs. He then brought those with him to Hamburg, Germany where Dokken (influenced by the likes of Scorpions) forged a historic alliance, working with a young German producer called Michael Wagener, who would later help craft multi-million selling albums for the likes of Motley Crüe, Metallica, and Skid Row – as well as Dokken. From the sunbaked SoCal hook of “Step Into The Light” to the “Back In The Streets” furious, fledgling, late- Sunset Strip sound, “The Lost Songs: 1978-1981” shows Dokken in the unfettered early days of balls-out attitude, as well as showcasing the song-writing skills which would see them sell over 10 million albums and him become an international rock ‘n’ roll star. Further cuts like “Felony” carry a thuggish fuzz-coated riff -think early Van Halen in really greasy embroidered denims- while “Day After Day” showed that Dokken could pen a radio-slaying ballad. The feral edge of “Broken Heart” and developed Dokken trademark of “No Answer” further illustrate the band’s fast growth, with “Hit and Run” standing as the very essence of exactly what Dokken would end up being to millions of ears for years to come. The result is an exciting look back at the genesis of Dokken, and the realization that from the very beginning, Don Dokken was lean, mean and hungry enough to make it all count in the years to come.   01 – Step Into the Light 02 – We’re Going Wrong 03 – Day After Day 04 – Rainbows 05 – Felony 06 – No Answer 07 – Back In the Streets 08 – Hit and Run 09 – Broken Heart 10 – Liar 11 – Prisoner Don Dokken – vocals, guitar Jon Levin – guitar BJ Zampa – drums Juan Croucier – bass with: Greg Leon – guitar Gary Holland – drums Mick Brown – drums George Lynch -guitar Rustee Allen – bass Bill Lordan – drums Greg Pecka – drums   PRE ORDER: www.amazon.com/Dokken/dp/B08991THWD                        
    • That remake is horrible. Don't Fuck With The Original!!
    • More:                 Remake of "Love Can Make You Blind" (2020)  
    • Earth Mother - Samson
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.