Robin Red (Degreed) - s/t

Stefan

Really hate to say this, but I was underwhelmed to shittery by this. I admit I probably built it up so high I was bound to be disappointed, but I wasn't really expecting disappointment on the level it delivered. It's not a bad album as such... but I just didn't really dig most the songs. It's generally quite playable, but very few songs - as in maybe three - will end up in my 2021 playlist. Like I say, not all the dude's fault that I had such high expectations, but sadly, it doesn't do much for me at all. :(

• Like 1

Quite like it, but not completely bowled over. Lacks a few killer  tunes if i'm honest. All in all, nowhere near the quality of his day job 

• My Little Pony
46 minutes ago, Jez said:

Quite like it, but not completely bowled over. Lacks a few killer  tunes if i'm honest. All in all, nowhere near the quality of his day job 

Listened to it for the first time this morning, and I felt the same way. Maybe a few more spins will improve. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

Gave this a listen this morning while working round the house and this has to be one of the biggest disappointments of the year so far. Great first track but after that it's just Mehhhh....Robin Red more like Robin Beige, if this album was a colour it would be beige, bland,insipid beige music.