Perfect Plan - Time For A Miracle

Really good album, a step up from the debut for me. "What About Love" IS AOR/Melodic Rock at it's finest, (Journey/The Storm/Survivor in one)

2 hours ago, The Rocker said:

Really good album, a step up from the debut for me. "What About Love" IS AOR/Melodic Rock at it's finest, (Journey/The Storm/Survivor in one)

I agree, this is a step up from the debut to me as well.  The Survivor comparisons that were mentioned is a good description of what's on display here.   A bit safe at times, but between the great vocals and strong songwriting it should appeal to most fans of traditional AOR/Melodic Rock.  My initial favorites are "What About Love", "Better Walk Alone", and "Give A Little Lovin".

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah definite step up,brilliant album...def top ten for me.

What About Love is a fantastic song!

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, The Rocker said:

What About Love is a fantastic song!

Agree!

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Agree!

The first listen through of that song, I immediately thought of the Storm and Journey

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, The Rocker said:

The first listen through of that song, I immediately thought of the Storm and Journey

Definitely has a Journey "Raised On Radio" feel to it.

Edited by AlphaMale
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Definitely has a Journey "Raised On Radio" feel to it.

Absolutely!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2020 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2020.

33% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • he'll prob be better for my pension tho which is all I really care about 
    • Well, it looks like Trump has basically sanctioned these guys to do what they have to do. They may start wearing uniforms. Brown shirts perhaps?   Whatever the outcome of this election, there's gonna be big trouble. I'm genuinely concerned for you guys living over there. Even after that shamozzle of a debate, I still think Trump's the better choice, but either way you're fucked.
    • Hey, c'mon mate. He said "no offense". 
    • My Mother loved "The Nun's Story". I remember watching it when I was very young.    
    • I think Dan can do it.
    • The whole senile thing is 100% fake news...I have seen him in many interviews and he is fine...does he occasionally say the wrong words, yes but so what, the guy has fought stuttering his entire life so I give him a pass on that...I'm pretty sure Biden has not said that Trump is responsible for all the dead from Covid...what he has said is that if Trump had a plan to combat it instead of acting like it didn't exist earlier in the year then there would be less deaths....comparing him to a man that spews lies and nonsense everytime he opens his mouth...he looks pretty good in that comparison...
    • The one who cant remember his name, rambles on about Trump being the reason all the "people are dead", "Covid being 100 years old" and all the slurring and gibberish he's produced, so we all know who were talking about, except I guess Glenn, but thats cool, i am glad it's tabloid fodder where you are, but over here, that senile fuck will do more damage in a year, then anything Trump has ever done, and it's pretty fucking serious.
    • Not sure how to do so, so just don't answer my question, I guess. (Can you delete threads?) 
    • Yeah I've decided I'm not gonna be ok, so I was on my way to deleting it
    • Valentine's Overture Pt 1 -  Robby Valentine

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.