Perfect Plan - Time For A Miracle

Stefan

Really good album, a step up from the debut for me. "What About Love" IS AOR/Melodic Rock at it's finest, (Journey/The Storm/Survivor in one)

2 hours ago, The Rocker said:

Really good album, a step up from the debut for me. "What About Love" IS AOR/Melodic Rock at it's finest, (Journey/The Storm/Survivor in one)

I agree, this is a step up from the debut to me as well.  The Survivor comparisons that were mentioned is a good description of what's on display here.   A bit safe at times, but between the great vocals and strong songwriting it should appeal to most fans of traditional AOR/Melodic Rock.  My initial favorites are "What About Love", "Better Walk Alone", and "Give A Little Lovin".

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Agree!

The first listen through of that song, I immediately thought of the Storm and Journey

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Rocker said:

The first listen through of that song, I immediately thought of the Storm and Journey

Definitely has a Journey "Raised On Radio" feel to it.

Edited by AlphaMale
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Definitely has a Journey "Raised On Radio" feel to it.

Absolutely!

• 2 months later...

Good, solid and lovely sounding melodic rock album. Not perfect, but well done. 

'Better Walk Alone' is a monster song and easily my favourite here. Elsewhere 'Living on the Run' and 'Don't blame it on love again' are real killers too. Good, strong release overall. 

Time For A Miracle is the song these guys need to encase, perfect and pound their next album out like, because it's easily their best song, and not just by a small amount, by a lot.

1 hour ago, Tabe said:

Another new live video from these guys:

Who the fuck are these dudes? where did they come from? their old, so why have I not heard of any of them, you cant tell me this much talent is just now being used this late in the game, jeez christ, when I listen to them play this, I just keep getting this feeling, not even a thought, its a feeling, these guys sound like they could really be something mindblowing, and their almost there, I dont get that feeling to often, wow.

• My Little Pony
31 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Who the fuck are these dudes? where did they come from? their old, so why have I not heard of any of them, you cant tell me this much talent is just now being used this late in the game, jeez christ, when I listen to them play this, I just keep getting this feeling, not even a thought, its a feeling, these guys sound like they could really be something mindblowing, and their almost there, I dont get that feeling to often, wow.

I love that you've figured out the correct usage for "there," but not "their" or "they're."

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Tabe said:

Another new live video from these guys:

Terrible. I hate when people "air drum." Don't they realise how ridiculous that looks?

But, yeah, the song's still great. 

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I had the same thought.  I looked up the lead singer and came up with nothing other than his work in Perfect Plan.  What?  How have I not heard that voice before somewhere else?

17 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I love that you've figured out the correct usage for "there," but not "their" or "they're."

Or did you mean that I gave a fuck for once, trust me Nolan, or don't. I know what i'm talking about, what you need two do is go over too the social media sights and sea just how illiterate these fucking kids are now, what grade do you teach anyways? I forgot? what really matters is that I no how to speak tha words correctly in a sentence, and when you ad my voice that makes chicks melt in theyre pan-T's, how I type is pretty insignificant to anything in the end, now maybe if eye was writing novels for harlequin or something, I would pay more attention 2 my grammar, but guess what? I'm not, so eye dont give a fuck, and neither should you, your steal my favorite knucklehead from up north though!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Tabe said:

I had the same thought.  I looked up the lead singer and came up with nothing other than his work in Perfect Plan.  What?  How have I not heard that voice before somewhere else?

Who does his voice remind you of? in certain songs I get a Terry Brock feeling, it's so universal but still very unique, watch this dudes been like a janitor or cook at a restaurant for his whole life and just decided maybe he needs to make an album, sheesh, pretty talented band all the way around, I think they need to break out of the easy listening AOR Melodic Rock feel, and do something experimental, something much heavier, like TFAM only heavier.

• My Little Pony
39 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Or did you mean that I gave a fuck for once, trust me Nolan, or don't. I know what i'm talking about, what you need two do is go over too the social media sights and sea just how illiterate these fucking kids are now, what grade do you teach anyways? I forgot? what really matters is that I no how to speak tha words correctly in a sentence, and when you ad my voice that makes chicks melt in theyre pan-T's, how I type is pretty insignificant to anything in the end, now maybe if eye was writing novels for harlequin or something, I would pay more attention 2 my grammar, but guess what? I'm not, so eye dont give a fuck, and neither should you, your steal my favorite knucklehead from up north though!

Lezbi honest, I'm just your favourite, period. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Who does his voice remind you of? in certain songs I get a Terry Brock feeling, it's so universal but still very unique, watch this dudes been like a janitor or cook at a restaurant for his whole life and just decided maybe he needs to make an album, sheesh, pretty talented band all the way around, I think they need to break out of the easy listening AOR Melodic Rock feel, and do something experimental, something much heavier, like TFAM only heavier.

I got nothing.  The guy's voice is unique and I can't think of anybody similar off the top of my head.  I definitely like their heavier stuff a little more but love all of it, really.

2 hours ago, Tabe said:

I got nothing.  The guy's voice is unique and I can't think of anybody similar off the top of my head.  I definitely like their heavier stuff a little more but love all of it, really.

I know who his voice reminds me of, Brian Howe