My brief experience of trading have been happy ones thanks to

JLPRocks and Paulo_Fernandes

Now if someone could sell me any of these:

Back Alley Sally - s/t

Blind Gypsy - Never coming home

Big bang babies - s/t

Revolution Hazy - Radio Slaves

Sgt Roxx - Push and Shove

I would be a happy bunny, I cant post in the trade section Im still a newbie :unsure:

My brief experience of trading have been happy ones thanks to

JLPRocks and Paulo_Fernandes

Now if someone could sell me any of these:

Back Alley Sally - s/t

Blind Gypsy - Never coming home

Big bang babies - s/t

Revolution Hazy - Radio Slaves

Sgt Roxx - Push and Shove

I would be a happy bunny, I cant post in the trade section Im still a newbie  :unsure:

Hey Rob,

Big Bang Babies will probably be the easiest to find, as for the others ... you'll need some luck :)

Hope you find them

:drink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just wanted to give a shout out to Joe (The Game) for the recent hook up.  Thanks man!!  Great stuff!!!  :headbanger: And MUCH appreciated  :bowdown:

:agree:

I dealt with Joe a while ago and got some AWESOME stuff off him... very good trader, highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
Guest bom
While I have been with heavy harmonies for a while I'm new to this trading stuff.However I have recently done some trades with people that were awesome trades.many thanks to martinsane@msn.com,cutter33_us@yahoo.com,and jamie cook.A special shout out to NBR and Terry.Many thanks for the trades!

figgy :band::drink::lol:B)

should be more traders like you....positive and honest!!!

• 5 months later...

I just wanted to acknowledge some of the best music people around....

Just Jason*Islove

MJ*DannyDannyDanny

HSF *Jay

Geoff *Mr. Husband

Keith*FF

Wes*H&H

Lisa*F*ck Police

Rick*BlueCuervo

Dave*Maytheforcebewithyou

Dave*Ravesrock

Lon*Compsrock

Wotty*Letmeout

Nick*Atthepub

T-Bone*MNRocker

66Mustang*Alwaysacomment

Matt*ChocoROCK!

Scott*Magasomethingorother

Lobo*Santalobo

Donna*Notaroundheremuchnomore

If I forgot anyone PM and yell at my forgetful ass!! Thanks everyone in the HH Family. We are full of Awesomeness (Patent by JJ) ~C

Hahaha....will I ever live down the "Dannydannydanny" tag? Nahhhhhhh.....not gonna happen! :dance:

Thanks to you too, bud.....and all the other buds I've made and traded / shared with here... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I have some time on my hands (when I'm not responding to the screams of the Tiny Tyrant :P ) I'm up for some tradin' again! I'll update my list pretty soon... probably one of those nights that I don't sleep. Having lots of those lately... :wacko:

Now that I have some time on my hands (when I'm not responding to the screams of the Tiny Tyrant :P ) I'm up for some tradin' again! I'll update my list pretty soon... probably one of those nights that I don't sleep. Having lots of those lately... :wacko:

Look me up lady! Glad to pull off a trade to a lady with no sleep! :P Been there, done that :P

I completed a small but Great trade with Martinsane a week or so ago. I keep records of everyone i trade with so i'd have to look it over to know all the names but i've probably traded with around 15-20 people from here, ALL were great trades with the exception of 1 or 2 from a few yrs back.

I completed a small but Great trade with Martinsane a week or so ago. I keep records of everyone i trade with so i'd have to look it over to know all the names but i've probably traded with around 15-20 people from here, ALL were great trades with the exception of 1 or 2 from a few yrs back.

Thanks King! We will trade again I am sure...

• 1 month later...

Haven't added to this thread in a while... but I wanted to tell everybody that I just did a trade with Lobo and he is a great trader as well as a straight up metal bro... mad props to him.

I also want to give a shout out to Faust, who has hooked me up with some awesome Crimson Glory rarities of late!

You guys rock! :headbanger:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I see a lot of familiar names here, I've traded with over the past 7-10 yrs or so... :) Anyway, I haven't been trading much in the last little while, but I wouldn't mind gettin' back into it, just for fun, and to maybe fill a few holes in my collection.

If anyone has a tradelist they'd like to send to me, please do so privately at pj@kissmydisc.ca

I'm only interested in original CDs (no DVDs... no cdrs, etc, etc).

As I'm situated in Japan, I have a very extensive list of discs available with me, and to me. If you have a "wantlist" please send it as well.

Cheers,

PJ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Studboy...hooked me up with some killer stuff. Thanks, man. :drink:

Jeez, forgot to mention Doksdad...just completed a trade with him for some killer dvd's. Let's do it again soon!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Studboy...hooked me up with some killer stuff. Thanks, man. :drink:

Jeez, forgot to mention Doksdad...just completed a trade with him for some killer dvd's. Let's do it again soon!

Yep. Excellent trade. We must do it again. :drink: Thanks!! :banger: