Matt Nathanson :

My Little Dog China

Cherry Pools :

Rihanna

David Archuleta

Richie Kotzen : 

Binocular

Kane Brown

nevermind the country type vocals. The choruses are simply awesome.

Edited by Ponen

Some cool stuff there. I really dig the Matt Webb stuff and will seek asap. 

Creed

Sugerbomb

Graham Colton

Low Millions

Staind

Edited by Ponen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• No concerts here at all
    • Yeah, China was like "we got this, we've been preparing for years..." And they did, althought their figures are obviously skewed. We have people returned to Australia from cruise ships who are bitching about their forced accommodation. their 5 star forced FREE accommodation. I mean, Crown Towers FFS, this place is a few hunder dollars a night normally. I'm like "WTF, why out them up in 5 star?"
    • He does sing on the Guitarist for Gotthard's side project.
    • Black Swan - Shake The World.
    • New song and that's 4 for 4, this is looking like a killer album.  
    • New song 'Changing Times'. Escape Music and Steve Overland would like to dedicated this song to all Doctors, Nurses in frontline, and all the staff in Hospitals all over the world, whom are facing this difficult times with Pandemic Covid-19 virus and tribute goes to all Fathers, Mothers, Brothers , Sisters and all loved ones whom lost their battles from this virus.    
    • Good stuff.        
    • Agree with Geoff. This one sound much like Gotthard or coreleoni. If many bands are fronted from the same singer, they tend to sound similar.  
    • We're only allowed out for essential shopping,to exercise once daily,for medical reasons or to go to work (if you cannot work from home) it's been like that for a few weeks now...both my wife and I have to go to work...she works in the hospital and I work as a street cleaner which atm is a wide range of essential bin duties & washing areas...22 people work with me and only two of us have been at work the last 3 weeks...we have very little PPE...we never know what we're lifting nor where it came from but it has to be done to prevent disease of other kinds taking hold...I won't lie I'm shitting myself out there...but I'm more afraid for my wife...we have three young sons...i'm trying to get to the easter holidays next week...then i'm lying low myself for a few weeks.
    • Stormburst - Highway To Heaven The Storm - Eye Of The Storm Michael Stanley Band - North Coast

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.