• New song and that's 4 for 4, this is looking like a killer album.  
    • New song 'Changing Times'. Escape Music and Steve Overland would like to dedicated this song to all Doctors, Nurses in frontline, and all the staff in Hospitals all over the world, whom are facing this difficult times with Pandemic Covid-19 virus and tribute goes to all Fathers, Mothers, Brothers , Sisters and all loved ones whom lost their battles from this virus.    
    • Good stuff.        
    • Agree with Geoff. This one sound much like Gotthard or coreleoni. If many bands are fronted from the same singer, they tend to sound similar.  
    • We're only allowed out for essential shopping,to exercise once daily,for medical reasons or to go to work (if you cannot work from home) it's been like that for a few weeks now...both my wife and I have to go to work...she works in the hospital and I work as a street cleaner which atm is a wide range of essential bin duties & washing areas...22 people work with me and only two of us have been at work the last 3 weeks...we have very little PPE...we never know what we're lifting nor where it came from but it has to be done to prevent disease of other kinds taking hold...I won't lie I'm shitting myself out there...but I'm more afraid for my wife...we have three young sons...i'm trying to get to the easter holidays next week...then i'm lying low myself for a few weeks.
    • Stormburst - Highway To Heaven The Storm - Eye Of The Storm Michael Stanley Band - North Coast
    • This might be good fun for only 8 euros:   https://sleazeroxx.com/eclipse-to-stream-concert-dubbed-live-from-the-quarantine-on-april-1st/
    • That's not the case in every province. Some provinces, like BC, are still allowing gatherings of up to 50, while NWT has asked all gatherings, regardless of size, be cancelled. Hell, Yukon only declared a state of emergency on the 27th. Each one is dealing with it differently. 
    • The latest Canadian numbers are 7414 cases and 92 deaths which while not great is a lot better than what is happening in the U.S.....the main reason it has not exploded here is that social distancing seems to be working , of course there are fines and possible arrest for groups of more than 5 to make people think responsibly .... of course we still haven't reached the peak yet so it will get worse...the biggest issue here is that we still need to ramp up testing to find out who is actually carrying the virus, we won't get a grip on it until we can isolate everyone who has it.... Australia seems to be doing a better job at dealing with the virus than Canada, their numbers are lower and they have tested more people per capita than almost anyone exept South Korea..... Two things that are irritating me at the moment.... 1. People who went on vacation while this pandemic was ongoing and now are stuck everywhere all over the world especially those on cruises....they are all crying for Canada to come and rescue them and I can't turn on the news without at least one of these idiots whining about being abandoned....fucking morons... 2. All the info in the West about how we don't need and shouldn't be using face masks to avoid getting the virus...what a load of bullshit!...of course we should all be wearing masks to slow the spread...its common sense....Asian countries have been doing this for years whenever their was an issue, heck they need them for pollution in some areas.....the problem here in the West is we weren't prepared for this outbreak despite the fact that is was obviously coming our way since the middle of January and we don't have enough masks for the front line medical staff let alone everyone...so we have to listen to the outright lie that we don't need masks....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.