Stefan

Brother Firetribe - new album with Jimmy from One Desire

79779356_1164264863783237_43682143425758

Jimmy Westerlund from One Desire producing (and maybe writing as well).

This could be a killer album.

From Brother Firetribe's facebook before Christmas:

We’ll probably spend the Xmas holed up here but man, the new stuff sounds AWESOME. Are you ready for it?? 

From Jimmy's Instagram (April 2019):

An interesting music week behind. Started off by making plans for the new Brother Firetribe album recordings. We have a couple new songs and it will be awesome to be producing this together with Tomppa Nikulainen.

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

2020 is looking to be an off-the-charts year.

Nice. Would be awesome if this is awesome. 

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Nice. Would be awesome if this is awesome. 

If they get the best out of BFT and OD, it will be.

Hell, even if they don't, it will still beat the shit out of many new releases nowadays.

Another for the list

New single out on Valentine's Day.

Man I hope this is good. We need it after a pretty flaccid 2019.

The new single is called 'Rock In The City', out on Valentine's Day.

84674541_1204496163093440_34202394388594

Nice...like that artwork too

rock in the city. Jeez. 

it will prob be good but man that is chiched

Just what you would expect from BFT - Big production (great work from Jimmy), synth driven with a catchy chorus. Rocking tune with the typical classy feel. 
Not the best they have done and albeit a touch safe, still a solid song. Really looking forward to the rest of this one 

I'm ok with Brother Firetribe levels of cheese. 

21 hours ago, melodicrock said:

Very cliched lyrics, but big rocking anthem with typical BFT sound....lots of keys.

Share it!!

From the Brother Firetribe Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/brotherfiretribeofficial/

TRIBESTERS! Emppu steps down from the active role as a guitarist of Brother Firetribe due to lack of time. Simple as that, no drama, no fuss. Everyone understands the magnitude of a beast called Nightwish and all of us want to see them go conquer the world. Or two. What a band. With that said, he’s still our brother, stays in the team and you can actually hear him do his magic on the new album too. We got extremely lucky with having Roope Riihijärvi to step in and save our asses from doing nothing which really wasn’t an option. This band is too much fun to stop now. On with the show, feel the burn!

RR.jpg

Wasn't this band Emppu's baby and he the main driving force behind it,releasing since 2006 and to leave now seems strange,but at least its on good terms...and on the eve of a new release :o

that's a shame. His playing is a huge part of their sound :(

50 minutes ago, Glen said:

Agreed :drink:

1 hour ago, Glen said:

A bit of a buzzkill.

9 hours ago, Glen said:

Indeed; at least he's on the new album. It'll be interesting down the road to hear what his departure does to the band's sound and if they maintain course stylistically or head off in a different direction (hopefully not!). 

Happy Valentine's Day.

'Rock In The City'

Great mix of Brother Firetribe/One Desire.

Edited by Stefan

very nice. you know what you get with BF. Always great imo. 

Yeah like that a lot  :)

Isn't the whole point of BF to be cliché and cheesy? To me, they're a tribute band to the 80's hardrock scene. And that's a compliment. 

Nothing wrong with cheese, in fact, I love cheese. 

New song is excellent by the way. 

Edited by Mafisen