Brother Firetribe - Feel The Burn

Stefan

First few spins in and it gets better with each listen. Jimmy Westerlund (One Desire) is all over this album. 
Im a BFT fan, they haven’t done a bad album in my eyes and this keeps it going, really enjoying it. 
Big emphasis on keyboards in this - such as the latest One Desire album. Almost a Synthwave feel on some tracks. 
Arianne is everything you want from BFT and Battle Ground is one killer track. 
One for my top 10 of 2020 already. 

Listened to it a few times now. The singles are still great songs. Battle Ground and Candle in the window are on the same level.

I salute you and ticking away both have pretty standard choruses and sound very One-Desire-ish. But more like a One Desire b-side. 

I think the ballad is pretty weak, at least I don't feel it.

Arianne is decent.

Not a bad album but last album was a little better for me. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I absolutely love this album.

A gem in a barren year. 

A little on the soft side (I wish it had more crunchy guitars) but this is indeed a great album.

Should easily hop into my Top 10 of 2020.

I think us, Aussies, might have go to import stores to get a copy.

Cause the large electrical store in Australia, you would get reply " Who " and " We don't do imports ".

Not as immediate as their other releases and the choruses are more subtle. It will be a grower for sure. Brother Firetribe changes their sound just enough to keep it interesting on every release. The ballad is the only track I didn’t add on my Spotify mix.

The cover art is so shit...combined with the album title, sounds like an exercise or spinning class release.

They should have called it Night Drive and use the artwork from the single. 

ED7513D3-ECD1-4EF5-86E1-AC668618E941.jpeg

EA8CBBD6-26AA-4DEA-B72E-594F077EF83C.jpeg

Edited by zacharyamelie

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, zacharyamelie said:

Not as immediate as their other releases and the choruses are more subtle. It will be a grower for sure. Brother Firetribe changes their sound just enough to keep it interesting on every release. The ballad is the only track I didn’t add on my Spotify mix.

The cover art is so shit...combined with the album title, sounds like an exercise or spinning class release.

They should have called it Night Drive and use the artwork from the single. 

ED7513D3-ECD1-4EF5-86E1-AC668618E941.jpeg

EA8CBBD6-26AA-4DEA-B72E-594F077EF83C.jpeg

Yeah, I took a double-take at that album cover. It looks like these current Pop albums. 

It's like listening to Eurovision song contest with a low in the mix distorted guitar. I like it! ; )

• Haha 1