Stefan

Brother Firetribe - Feel The Burn

44 minutes ago, Glen said:

or we have 10 great tracks for you with no filler ;)

Well, that's the hope. 

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Every time I see only ten tracks I get a little worried. It's like, "There. We did the bare minimum." I dunno, that's always my initial thought. 

I’m the opposite...when I see 14-15 tracks I’m thinking filler-ville! 10 like Glen said should be filler free. 

well, the thought of this being filler free went out the door with the release of the last promo track, 'Night Drive' is the epitome of a filler track, imo

I think Night Drive is awesome sounds like an end of credits track from an 80’s James Bond movie. Sounds like LeBrock which is great to my ears.

I’ve loved all three tracks so far. 

Edited by zacharyamelie

Took a while to get good, but I like the new song too. Apparently I liked the first two as well, so fingers crossed it's a good album. 

As for number of tracks, I'll take 10 over more any day of the week, unless it's one of my absolute favourite bands in a groove where they can do no wrong. BFT are certainly not that, so 10 is good for me. Hope they nail them all. 

9 hours ago, zacharyamelie said:

I think Night Drive is awesome sounds like an end of credits track from an 80’s James Bond movie. Sounds like LeBrock which is great to my ears.

I like LeBrock as well, but this song just doesn't do anything for me, maybe it'll grow on me after I listen to the full album a few times

Edited by Crazysam

night drive is great....just what I want from these guys 

Didn't realise anyone disliked Night Drive. It's the most Brother Firetribe has sounded like themselves in a while. 

22 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Didn't realise anyone disliked Night Drive. It's the most Brother Firetribe has sounded like themselves in a while. 

love the track.

really looking forward to this