Playback error. Why are they bad?

19 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Playback error. Why are they bad?

I'll pass ;)

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Glen said:

I'll pass ;)

Working now unfortunately. Terrible.

Yep, ridiculously average album. 'Another Life Another Time' is an okay tune, but otherwise this ranges from terrible to bad. Very, very forgettable album. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. What a pile of dogshit.

You know it's bad when you gotta release shit on El Puerto Records. LOL

Who wrote the Bangalore Choir "On Target" songs? Obviously, it wasn't Reece. Everthing he's released since has sucked dirty goat nuts, besides the Tango Down he was on. Everything else sings on is just really boring average garbage.

Edited by AlphaMale

what gets me is everyone on FB is raving about how great it is. I feel like I can't comment though as Reece is in the Mafia group and he's always hovering lol 

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Glen said:

what gets me is everyone on FB is raving about how great it is. I feel like I can't comment though as Reece is in the Mafia group and he's always hovering lol 

LMAO! You certainly don't want the Mafia on your ass! :P

Universal Language had a few decent tracks on it, but I haven't felt compelled to purchase anything else he's done recently, be it his solo stuff or with Sainted Sinners. 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:50 PM, whiplash1972 said:

LMAO! You certainly don't want the Mafia on your ass! :P

Universal Language had a few decent tracks on it, but I haven't felt compelled to purchase anything else he's done recently, be it his solo stuff or with Sainted Sinners. 

None of it is any good. It's a shame because On Target still gets spins regularly from me. That is one great disc.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2020 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2020.

69% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Erik's full statement:   Erik Grönwall tSp7orhnsorehds  ·    Wow what a ride! ⠀ ⠀ Life is too short to be static. It’s extremely important for me to keep growing everyday and never get stuck in my comfort zone. I’ve had the honor to tour around the world together with Heat, my best friends, for 10 years but now I have decided to move on and try something new. ⠀ Heat has really been a place for me to grow as an individual, singer and frontman. The guys recruited this young Swedish Idol guy and believed more in me and my potential than I did myself. I am forever grateful for that. I really wish more people could experience being in a band, everything from traveling together, the connection between the members, the laughs, the fighting over a set list, the good days, the bad days, the unlimited amount of alcohol while also trying to coordinate and organize everything as a business, the living on a tour bus together with 0.5 m2 space available... It’s worth it! ⠀ Gentlemen it’s been a pleasure touring the world with you. I’ve learned a lot from you and you’ve made me stronger. When I’m on my death bed I will still laugh at some of the crazy shit we’ve done. I look forward to build more memories with you, just not collectively as Heat. I want to clarify that this decision is my decision alone and there are no hard feelings anywhere. We are all grown ups and respect each other’s decisions in life.⠀ ⠀ Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who have supported me and Heat throughout the years. I will keep rocking in a different format and have a few things to present in the near future. If you want to follow me on that journey as well just hop on! I hereby hand over the microphone to my fellow rocker and original Heat singer Kenny Leckremo. ⠀ I will focus on building my entertainment company in Africa Hitchat where we create entertainment and give talents in these markets a platform and the opportunity to be discovered. I will also focus on assisting my clients in my management company Hagenburg AB ⠀ ⠀ “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow! What a ride!’ - Hunter S Thompson
    • Yeah a few more spins needed...like the tunes "Cold Words" , "Renegades Of Love"  , "Denial" and my fav thus far is "Burning It Down"...but more time needed me thinks.
    • This is real surprise. Great song!!! Who would say they still have it inside them?
    • What a shocker. And I'm in the group of not happy. Kenny's two albums do ZERO for me. Loved all of Erik's.  R.I.P. H.E.A.T.
    • I love first two albums. Great melodic rock/AOR with Kennys soulful Mark Free meet Steve Overland type of voice.  I guess I prefer more melodic sound. And I love albums with Erik too. Especially Adress the nation is great. Erik has more rocking voice,like Mats Leven. I agree that Erik definitely has more energy on stage and presence,but I'm glad to see Kenny back,and especially cause he's not fat anymore! Haha. Looking good.  We will see how it turns out,but I have good vibes about this. It's good that Kenny is replacing Erik and not some other dude.  
    • Other than the part about seeing them live, you took the words out of my mouth.  Personally, I don't think Kenny's albums hold a candle to any of the ones with Erik.  This is terrible, terrible news.
    • Erik was the better singer but loved Kenny as well. 
    • I suppose I'm the only one excited by this? There's no mention of why he's left, though. Was it amicable; did they kick him out? It clearly wasn't an overnight decision, I mean they got Kenny back! And had time for a photo shoot.  And, damn, he's looking good. Not just lost some weight, but the dude is ripped. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.