Debbie Does Playboy!

whiplash1972

When I first saw this I thought she already had been in Playboy. Then I remembered it was Belinda Carlisle. So we have Belinda, Tiffany, and now Debbie. Who's next, Paula Abdul?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first saw this I thought she already had been in Playboy.  Then I remembered it was Belinda Carlisle.  So we have Belinda, Tiffany, and now Debbie.  Who's next, Paula Abdul?

Dr. Ruth ;):lol:

When I first saw this I thought she already had been in Playboy.  Then I remembered it was Belinda Carlisle.  So we have Belinda, Tiffany, and now Debbie.  Who's next, Paula Abdul?

Dr. Ruth ;):lol:

oh yeah! now there's a hot babe...NOT! :omg::puke:

I wanna see a triple layout of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson -_-

Nah, I have my hit list hanging on the wall right next to my computer here. I'm going out tonight for bullets. I think I can handle them.  :sm164:

Just make sure if they call you and apologize that make a date to someday go out for coffee, cross their names off the list, and smear lipstick all over your face.

:lol:

I dunno.........I think my mental image of "Only In My Dreams" will be shot now........she was CUTE in that damn video... :lol:

I know someone who was IN LOVE w/ her because of that video (has all of her albums, aggravates his wife on purpose by playing them when she's around).

I have a funny feeling he's not going to be too disappointed with this news. <_<

Nah, I have my hit list hanging on the wall right next to my computer here. I'm going out tonight for bullets. I think I can handle them.  :sm164:

Just make sure if they call you and apologize that make a date to someday go out for coffee, cross their names off the list, and smear lipstick all over your face.

:lol:

People are on my list forever. Once you make it your life is forfiet!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone get this?

Reviews?

****WARNING - Adult Link****

http://gorillamask.net/dbplayboy.shtml

Seriously! Anyone review this?

(I am NOT going to (did NOT go to) that link to look at pictures of naked girls. That is just WRONG!)

:rolleyes:

:ahole:

Anyone get this?

Reviews?

As much as I tried to hold myself back from looking....I had to!! :lol: She looks good.....but it does kinda shatter my teen crush on her... haha

As much as I tried to hold myself back from looking....I had to!! :lol: She looks good.....but it does kinda shatter my teen crush on her... haha

Oh man, but I gotta say it......

WHAT AN ASS!!! :P

Deb's got herself one fine backside going on there! :devil:

Anyone get this?

Reviews?

My teen crush just developed into an adult crush :wub::lol:

Oh man, but I gotta say it......

WHAT AN ASS!!!  :P 

Deb's got herself one fine backside going on there!  :devil:

If, and I say IF, I would have looked at them, which I didnt, I'm sure that I would agree with you 100%.

:shocked::D

I liked when Belinda Carlisle did Playboy a few years back....what a great RACK!!!!

s2001_08.JPG

Looky HERE

And HERE

And HERE

And again HERE

I have the weird craving to go buy Go Go's cd's ;)

I liked when Belinda Carlisle did Playboy a few years back....what a great RACK!!!!

s2001_08.JPG

Looky HERE

And HERE

And HERE

And again HERE

I have the weird craving to go buy Go Go's cd's  ;)

DAMN! Can't access it from work. Now I have to wait until I get home to see them!

:cussing:

Well....at least you'll have something to look forward to :lol: Remember the Speed Limit signs on the way home :P

s2001_08.JPG

Looky HERE

And HERE

And HERE

And again HERE

I have the weird craving to go buy Go Go's cd's  ;)

DAMN! Can't access it from work. Now I have to wait until I get home to see them!

OH MY GOD.........I've never seen them before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!  Can't access it from work.  Now I have to wait until I get home to see them!

:rolleyes: Here Jay........this is somethin' somethin' like what you'll see......

( @ ) ( @ )

There......curiosity satisfied. :lol:

:rolleyes:  Here Jay........this is somethin' somethin' like what you'll see......

( @ )  ( @ )

There......curiosity satisfied.  :lol:

:o Now come on MJ, this is a family oriented site, and here you go flashing us like that... :color_: