Jump to content
CureTheSane

Def Leppard - Top 10 Songs

Recommended Posts

On 1/9/2020 at 3:03 AM, whiplash1972 said:

Ahh, the mighty Leppard... definitely hard to whittle it down to 10, but here goes (in order of release):

 

Let It Go

Too Late For Love

Foolin'

Women

Gods of War

White Lightning

Fractured Love

Paper Sun

Scar

Undefeated

Nice list. I rate that Scar song too - good tune. 

Too Late For Love is a classic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Glen said:

is that cheesy though? I think that's a pretty good song - not earth shattering but listenable. 

But you see the difference between this and the Toby & Robbie songs I mentioned earlier - stuff like that is just an embarrassment.....especially as they were released this year. 

for me anyway

I think a song like this is cheesy coming from a band called "Slaughter". One of the most misleading band names BTW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Butthurt!? I think you're confusing me with Geoff, although I'm guessing he lost feeling down there years ago. Apology withdrawn. 

No, I'm saying I won't get butthurt like others might.

Not sure if you got that and were making a joke, or didn't understand.
I'm tired - time for bed :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

No, I'm saying I won't get butthurt like others might.

Not sure if you got that and were making a joke, or didn't understand.
I'm tired - time for bed :(

Sorry mate, I did misunderstand it. All good. Apology reinstated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, if we're all here talking about music, who cares if we get a little off topic?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Yeah, if we're all here talking about music, who cares if we get a little off topic?

Even if it goes way off topic to something completeley random, who really cares.

How long can you talk about Def Lepprds top 10 songs?

Everything hs a use by date.

Was interesting though, a band tht everyone knows, and everyone generally likes a bunch of songs a lot.

As I said in the first post, I also saw the same youtube channel do Bon Jovi and thought it was  lot more accurate.

Maybe I'll start a BJ top 20 thread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Even if it goes way off topic to something completeley random, who really cares.

How long can you talk about Def Lepprds top 10 songs?

Everything hs a use by date.

Was interesting though, a band tht everyone knows, and everyone generally likes a bunch of songs a lot.

As I said in the first post, I also saw the same youtube channel do Bon Jovi and thought it was  lot more accurate.

Maybe I'll start a BJ top 20 thread.

Top 20 BJs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Top 20 BJs?

:woot:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Top 20 BJs?

Yeah it's a photo thread :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheesiest of the cheesy for me was

Everything I Do (I Do It For You)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Cheesiest of the cheesy for me was

Everything I Do (I Do It For You)

"All For Love", the one he did with Rod Stewart and Sting for the Three Musketeers was even cheesier!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

"All For Love", the one he did with Rod Stewart and Sting for the Three Musketeers was even cheesier!

Yeah. That was a cheese fest too. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extreme "More Than Words" 

good song but cheeeeeeesy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.