Madhouse - Money Talks Bullshit Walks

Anyone else jamming to this thing? Surprised it hasn't copped a mention here yet (that I can see).

Madhouse-album-cover-e1571225824808.jpg

01. Boom Boob Shaker
02. Money Talks Bullshit Walks
03. Crazy Nights
04. First Time Lover
05. Push Push Rip And Tear
06. Knuckle Sandwich
07. Tears Like Rain
08. W.p.o.s.
09. Kiss My Ass (Till Paradise)
10. First In The Row
11. Sick Sex
12. Hard ‘N Heavy

Apparently these guys are a current Austrian band. Well, they could have fooled me as I had this pegged as an unreleased recording from "back in the day." They possess a very authentic about 1992 style sound, and I can see this appealing to plenty of humans on this forum. It's not perfect, but there's some really cool "sleaze": hard rock on this thing. Here are my favourite tunes... and of them, I am very fond;

Edited by Geoff
17 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Good stuff....

'Tis.

Embarrassed at the state of folk on this forum that this band is only worth one reply. ;)

Shame on you, naughty boys and girl. 

spank the monkey spanking GIF

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

'Tis.

Embarrassed at the state of folk on this forum that this band is only worth one reply. ;)

Shame on you, naughty boys and girl. 

spank the monkey spanking GIF

Right, I'll reply.

Well that sucked big time.

Not.

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

Yeah this sounds pretty damned good,still awaiting my cd to arrive from these guys...only 10euro  :)

Edited by lettard
19 hours ago, Stefan said:

Right, I'll reply.

Well that sucked big time.

Not.

Haha, I actually thought you were serious. 

13 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Good stuff indeed.

Thanks Geoff.

Haha, glad you enjoy. I was kidding about the lack of replies. Just genuinely thought you doods here would dig this one. ;)

9 hours ago, lettard said:

Yeah this sounds pretty damned good,still awaiting my cd to arrive from these guys...only 10euro  :)

season 3 starz GIF by Power;)

Some of this sounds like Catalano at times to my ears, its an excellent release and doesn't sound like an indie at all :drink:

13 hours ago, Geoff said:

Haha, glad you enjoy. I was kidding about the lack of replies. 

Lack of replies has been a problem for awhile around here. Like I mentioned before, I'd rather someone slag whatever is posted rather than ignore it completely.

Problem is that there is so much garbage bands out there that get posted here, it makes you ignore most of the threads. I've done so as well. 

When every shit band in the world gets a thread, it's hard to sift through them all to find a good one.

Haha, yeah, would have been pretty random for a European band to be playing in that line-up. ;)

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, glam_junkie said:

Got this one in order! 

Waiting, waiting, 

Welcome back.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
10 hours ago, lettard said:

Awesome news. 

14 hours ago, Geoff said:

Awesome news. 

Agreed - Always a fan of Sleaze Metal and these guys have it in spades 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New cd drops 23rd April  :) sounding good 

16 hours ago, lettard said:

New cd drops 23rd April  :) sounding good 

Thanks for posting - Sounds like a another winner!