Stefan

Harem Scarem - Change The World

2 hours ago, Invisible_man said:

that's a bit misleading, image looks like the actual video is there..... oh well must wait :)

Yeah, I'm really hating this new practice. 

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Yeah, I'm really hating this new practice. 

Yep, entirely, completely pointless. Tricks me every time too. :(

A bunch of analphabets...

"video premiere in a couple of days"

Youth of today, no patience whatsoever.

;)

On 1/9/2020 at 4:05 PM, AlphaMale said:

I just got an erection.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:42 AM, Geoff said:

Looking forward to a taste. 

Aren't you always you sexy manbeast? 

• Like 1

Bloody fantastic track...heavier at times. Great chorus and Pete is awesome as usual. There’s a reason that Harem Scarem is still on everybody’s radar after nearly 30 years....so consistent. 

Judged by the samples "The death of me" seems to be the best song on the album already. Maybe the production is a little bit dark for my taste and in the intro of the death of me I have a problem with the hi-hat sound because it sounds choppy somehow, like they cut the sound after a second. 

Still I'm looking forward to the full songs.

Death of Me is very nice.

I hear a bit of Eclipse in the pre chorus but the chorus is pure HS. Like Pete's solo as well.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:46 PM, Stefan said:

Video premiere for 'The Death Of Me' in a couple of days.

Now active.

Great song.

Edited by Stefan

Dig that.

I really never got into these guys much back in the day outside a few songs here and there but for me their last album was excellent stuff.

This seems to be picking right up where the last one left off.   

Really like that...good solid stuff

2 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Dig that.

I really never got into these guys much back in the day outside a few songs here and there but for me their last album was excellent stuff.

This seems to be picking right up where the last one left off.   

what? how can you not like the first 2 albums? They are pretty much perfectly executed melodic rock. 

• Like 1

Nice first track with a great chorus and tasty solo by Pete

49 minutes ago, Glen said:

what? how can you not like the first 2 albums? They are pretty much perfectly executed melodic rock. 

As consistently good as these guys have been, those first 2 albums are by far my faves.  That's along the lines of what we were mentioning on the favorite Crue songs thread.  I always find it interesting to read comments from others whom I usually have similar tastes.  Then they completely surprise me by having a much different view then I'd expect on something I'd figure they would really like/dislike

Edited by Crazysam

just listened to the 30 secs samples and it's sounding very nice indeed. 

Very much looking forward to giving this a full spin.

4 hours ago, Glen said:

What he said! First two are damn near perfect!

• Like 1

Great as usual. Can't wait for this one.

Ron Young would be proud of how they are embracing their aging, with all the short hair and grey etc.
If I saw a photo of this band and didn't know who they were, I'd say that the drummer was the singer for sure ;)

Song was ok, vocals sounded a bit vibro-ey but that may have been my speakers.
Would be nice if there was some diversity on the album, bringing in some different instruments and styles to spice it all up a bit.
HS kind of fall into the 'a bit too samey' category, although they are a lot less samey than other bands.

That is very good - excellent. Very, very promising. 

I wonder if Harry ever thought about growing his hair back just a little. And yes, they're certainly ageing, aren't they? 

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

That is very good - excellent. Very, very promising. 

I wonder if Harry ever thought about growing his hair back just a little. And yes, they're certainly ageing, aren't they? 

You know man, I was thinking the same thing during the video. I miss the long haired Harry. 

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

You know man, I was thinking the same thing during the video. I miss the long haired Harry. 

It was so big and boofy but I thought he looked pretty cool way back in the day. I wouldn't expect the dude to still have the full lion's mane, but he's just one of those dudes that would look better - imo, of course - with a bit more hair. :)

45 minutes ago, Geoff said:

It was so big and boofy but I thought he looked pretty cool way back in the day. I wouldn't expect the dude to still have the full lion's mane, but he's just one of those dudes that would look better - imo, of course - with a bit more hair. :)

he defo dyes it. not one grey hair lol. But look at PL.....silver fox!

2 hours ago, Glen said:

he defo dyes it. not one grey hair lol. But look at PL.....silver fox!

Yeah, Lesperance's new look seemed to appear quick, but he's still crisp looking... for a grandfather. ;)