Fascinating songs

PetraGirl86

Russ. that's a little bit inappropriate, don't ya think, I certainly hope you got your pitch fork ready to go, and fire proof boots, you'll need them where your going after such a wrong post, god was looking out for these people, he was working in mysterious ways, I'll be it allowing "his children" to be subject to what (if you think about it) might possibly be in the top 3 most horrific deaths imaginable to man, really stop and put yourself into weather, that can't be escaped from, the little control you do have is if you could get to somewhere where your not any safer, but your just a little less vulnerable, imagine being slapped off the ground where you stand, harder then anything you have ever experienced before, and if your still coherent, being dispensed anywhere onto anything, and you can do nothing about it, I can just barely muster up enough thought to truly put into perspective just how terrifying the lead up to that would be, followed by what I envision reading some of the more graphic incidents came upon by first responders, Just an all around miserable, and torturous way to not just die, but to be taken to the extreme in horror, shock and being the most terrified you are mentally able to be, right before your slaughtered in the most horrific ways imaginable, lets just go ahead and give credit where it's do on this one, thank you Jesus, always looking out for your children aren't you? god once again putting his money where his mouth(piece) is, but coming through in full force to make sure those prayers were not wasted in vain.. showing no mercy, he didn't just want people dead, he wanted to make sure they knew it was coming, and it was going to be painful, probably bloody. nothing instant or humane about it, thanks god, your always working in those mysterious ways. and this is another gripping show of just how important believing in JJJEESSSUUUSS is!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Russ. that's a little bit inappropriate, don't ya think, I certainly hope you got your pitch fork ready to go, and fire proof boots, you'll need them where your going after such a wrong post, god was looking out for these people, he was working in mysterious ways, I'll be it allowing "his children" to be subject to what (if you think about it) might possibly be in the top 3 most horrific deaths imaginable to man, really stop and put yourself into weather, that can't be escaped from, the little control you do have is if you could get to somewhere where your not any safer, but your just a little less vulnerable, imagine being slapped off the ground where you stand, harder then anything you have ever experienced before, and if your still coherent, being dispensed anywhere onto anything, and you can do nothing about it, I can just barely muster up enough thought to truly put into perspective just how terrifying the lead up to that would be, followed by what I envision reading some of the more graphic incidents came upon by first responders, Just an all around miserable, and torturous way to not just die, but to be taken to the extreme in horror, shock and being the most terrified you are mentally able to be, right before your slaughtered in the most horrific ways imaginable, lets just go ahead and give credit where it's do on this one, thank you Jesus, always looking out for your children aren't you? god once again putting his money where his mouth(piece) is, but coming through in full force to make sure those prayers were not wasted in vain.. showing no mercy, he didn't just want people dead, he wanted to make sure they knew it was coming, and it was going to be painful, probably bloody. nothing instant or humane about it, thanks god, your always working in those mysterious ways. and this is another gripping show of just how important believing in JJJEESSSUUUSS is!

Petra will blame freewill. In 3,2,1.....

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
On 11/24/2019 at 1:27 PM, PetraGirl86 said:

What songs have left you dazed for awhile afterwards and maybe even doubting stuff the most? I can't stop listening to Hotel California but it's doing me subtle harm 😂

Like you, I've always loved and been fascinated by "Hotel California".

Despite it's mystery and esoteric lyrics, Joe Walsh sums it up quite simply.

I'd never thought of it before, but at the time California was a melting pot of the younger generation and therefore the actual State of California was the "Hotel".

On a side note, I tend to forget how brilliant Don Henley was to be able to play drums and sing at the same time. I know there are plenty of Musicians/Vocalists, but I think being a Drummer/Vocalist would be incredibly difficult. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 12:55 AM, Darkstone said:

Like you, I've always loved and been fascinated by "Hotel California".

Despite it's mystery and esoteric lyrics, Joe Walsh sums it up quite simply.

I'd never thought of it before, but at the time California was a melting pot of the younger generation and therefore the actual State of California was the "Hotel".

On a side note, I tend to forget how brilliant Don Henley was to be able to play drums and sing at the same time. I know there are plenty of Musicians/Vocalists, but I think being a Drummer/Vocalist would be incredibly difficult. 

I agree 

• My Little Pony
On 12/10/2020 at 10:55 PM, Darkstone said:

It is. And it isn't. 

You need good breath control to sing well, so if you're not fit it might be difficult to do both. Just look at Vince Neil moving his fat ass around the stage and not having the stamina to sing every lyric. 

It can also be difficult to focus on both singing the words and still staying on beat. Or vice versa.

But usually when you know your music inside and out it becomes second nature, and everything comes together without even having to think about it. 

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

It can also be difficult to focus on both singing the words and still staying on beat. Or vice versa.

That's what I reckon the hardest part would be.

You play the drums, don't you mate?

• My Little Pony
20 hours ago, Darkstone said:

That's what I reckon the hardest part would be.

You play the drums, don't you mate?

Yessir.