Jump to content
PetraGirl86

Fascinating songs

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Had a good laugh at this song. Case in point. 

Can I tell you something Everyone keeps ignoring or not getting the point of? It isn't religion--- it's a relationship. That's what it is. Just think of it without all the silly things Catholic Lutheran Etc. Etc. Follow. It's not rules and rituals it's just believing, but, I won't preach to ya. And- there is a song by Mylon Lefevre called Denomination Demolition, which is exactly what I want you to do in your mind, and just think about it. If you don't, whatever, just don't say that I like religion either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No g-off, you worship the dong, but it's extremely simple, probably the most simple concept on the planet, if you do not believe in a god, creator, higher power or a deity of any kind, your atheist, this is all, then we're worm food,anything outside of that g-off, your probably agnostic, which is why I'm always puzzled when people try to prosolitize me, it's not that I'm retarded and don't get it, I just don't believe it, pisses people off bad, but I don't ever talk shit or bash anyone for their beliefs, no proof I'm right either, but the shlong god controls g-offs ever move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No g-off, you worship the dong, but it's extremely simple, probably the most simple concept on the planet, if you do not believe in a god, creator, higher power or a deity of any kind, your atheist, this is all, then we're worm food,anything outside of that g-off, your probably agnostic, which is why I'm always puzzled when people try to prosolitize me, it's not that I'm retarded and don't get it, I just don't believe it, pisses people off bad, but I don't ever talk shit or bash anyone for their beliefs, no proof I'm right either, but the shlong god controls g-offs ever move.

Hey, there is argument for God exists, I'm just not skilled in arguing that argument because I don't have all that evidence in my brain that all them scientists have. But- there was an article my mom was looking at, and it was where they took skulls and things and tried to make what historical figures looked like irl and they did Jesus- But, they had nothing to go off of- I wonder why? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

True, but Noo when I speak my mind people go all off the handle and it just isn't worth it- besides, people have been really good lately at just ignoring my comments that will not go well if answered, and everyone's an atheist on here anyway so I really don't want to deal with them, you see, I've always been an arguer and in the long run no one is really interested in what I have to say. 

No am not an atheist. Am a firm believer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ponen said:

No am not an atheist. Am a firm believer.

I am gonna have to see all those that were saying they were or implying it 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I guess he actually did delete the thread. . . I think it was on I Hate Queen and someone suggested deleting the thread- I guess it happened 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Hey, there is argument for God exists, I'm just not skilled in arguing that argument because I don't have all that evidence in my brain that all them scientists have. But- there was an article my mom was looking at, and it was where they took skulls and things and tried to make what historical figures looked like irl and they did Jesus- But, they had nothing to go off of- I wonder why? 🤔

Here is my counter argument when arguing about God, nothing nasty or degrading, very simple, PROVE IT! Soon as someone does, I will believe, I have never said Jesus didnt exist, I just think he was a dude, just like everyone else, see no hatred, or ill feelings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay then! I’ll prove it to you, but are you expecting me to take a certain amount of time? I'm gonna do some serious research and use the knowledge I got from that conference I went to a month ago, and then I'll let you know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Okay then! I’ll prove it to you, but are you expecting me to take a certain amount of time? I'm gonna do some serious research and use the knowledge I got from that conference I went to a month ago, and then I'll let you know. 

Petra girl, u can do a podcast, PowerPoint, sermon, write it in lyrics to a song, record a webcam, or have a 100,000 person convention, draw pictures, flash cards etc. U get the idea, I'm all ears, I must warn u though, time is an issue, after about 20 minutes of that talk, my brain suddenly starts hearing like secret rocket plans, or garbled audio, it self shuts off, I start drooling and my neck goes limp, so my head just bobbles back and forth, but not if you have something intriguing,, I'll listen to every word, ok

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leykis101 said:

Petra girl, u can do a podcast, PowerPoint, sermon, write it in lyrics to a song, record a webcam, or have a 100,000 person convention, draw pictures, flash cards etc. U get the idea, I'm all ears, I must warn u though, time is an issue, after about 20 minutes of that talk, my brain suddenly starts hearing like secret rocket plans, or garbled audio, it self shuts off, I start drooling and my neck goes limp, so my head just bobbles back and forth, but not if you have something intriguing,, I'll listen to every word, ok

Alright, you're much more cooperative than some of those others dudes. I'm asking around, friends and whatnot, I'm getting some info and researching etc. Etc. I'll try and make it intriguing 😉😉

I know I've got some good people with good evidence on my side, so I'm completely confident! If I take a month or even two, I am not going to forget about it! I'm still going to tell you everything- nothing, no one, can change my mind into thinking this isnt a worthy cause. I just can't let you go without a fight. The consequences are too great. Not that I would force you into anything- hopefully I don't have to. 

For now, back to the topic- but if you get a message from me, you'll likely know what it is, even if it's a year later :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought you were supposed to make me hate you? B) :lol:

Edited by PetraGirl86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three words.....

Big Bang Theory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me? You mean u don't? I don't Remember saying I was gonna make u hate me, I was just informing you, it's pretty much a given, if u don't hate me, u just don't know me well enough, give it time, plus being female your somehow predisposed to not only hating me, but resenting me as well as finding me absolutely vile. But maybe your the one exception

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Me? You mean u don't? I don't Remember saying I was gonna make u hate me, I was just informing you, it's pretty much a given, if u don't hate me, u just don't know me well enough, give it time, plus being female your somehow predisposed to not only hating me, but resenting me as well as finding me absolutely vile. But maybe your the one exception

No you seem much more likeable than certain others! Friendly, funny in your own way, and 10 million times more cooperative, as you actually will listen to me. And you don't get all upset. I'm so tired of everywhere I go there being people who get all upset- and Will Not Cooperate. No I won't hate you. You're much more likeable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Three words.....

Big Bang Theory

Yeah and I'll give you three more- 

It Doesn't Work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No think after 8 seasons there's no argument to be had it doesn't work, it even ended with a series finale, not many can boast that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No think after 8 seasons there's no argument to be had it doesn't work, it even ended with a series finale, not many can boast that

What does that mean? You do or don't believe that it does? 

Edited by PetraGirl86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big bang theory was #1 for like 4 straight years, that's the only thing I can give you proof of regarding this subject, l have no, intellectual opinion on the scientific theory, sure it's riddled with mistakes, more logical then other theory's though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Big bang theory was #1 for like 4 straight years, that's the only thing I can give you proof of regarding this subject, l have no, intellectual opinion on the scientific theory, sure it's riddled with mistakes, more logical then other theory's though

Hey- tomorrow I'll see what I can give you about it, as I am tired right now, it's 11:33pm. But don't worry I'll get back to you on all of this stuff ok B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of the greatest minds in the history of Mankind have attempted to prove the existance of a higher power to no avail. From great philosophers, theologians to intellectual geniuses, but don't worry, PetraGirl is on the case!

 

Sorry mate, just having a bit of fun. 😊

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Geoff said:

 'Quicksand Jesus' and also 'In A Darkened Room' by Skid Row are two good shouts. 

You could also add "Wasted Time" to that list. What an album that is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would definitely classify myself as Gnostic, NOT Agnostic, there's a big difference. Gnosticism is a very rich tapestry and I'm certainly no expert. Gnosis is Greek for Knowledge and refers to a personal knowledge of God/Spirit/Meaning/Life, not relying on what you've been taught by mere men or society. Sorry, I got a bit deep there. In very, very basic terms, think "The Matrix". One of the great things I love about "our music" are the many artists influenced by Gnostic themes. You'd be surprised. There's another thread regarding songs that sound Christian but aren't Christian. Well, usually you'll find that those songs are Gnostic in nature. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Some of the greatest minds in the history of Mankind have attempted to prove the existance of a higher power to no avail. From great philosophers, theologians to intellectual geniuses, but don't worry, PetraGirl is on the case!

 

Sorry mate, just having a bit of fun. 😊

 

Yep, this. I'll give you the hot tip, Petragirl - please don't waste your time, for your own sake. It's a ridiculous thought that you'll somehow prove something so silly to perfectly logical humans. 

5 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Yeah and I'll give you three more- 

It Doesn't Work

Good point. It doesn't work, but a man in the sky watching, judging and reacting to our every single move does sure as heck work!! 

It doesn't matter if you call it a relationship or a religion - it's still the same silly thing. 

But that's cool. You're still very young and I hope you're one of the ones who think things through a bit more when you're older and make up your own mind, based on common sense. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Some of the greatest minds in the history of Mankind have attempted to prove the existance of a higher power to no avail. From great philosophers, theologians to intellectual geniuses, but don't worry, PetraGirl is on the case!

 

Sorry mate, just having a bit of fun. 😊

 

I have attempted this exact conversion, at least 100 times in my life, I'm baffled, I cannot fathom anyone's train of thought who not only looks at me like I'm the one who's fucking brain dead, when they discover I'm Atheist, but even better,  the hands down, all time greatest and far and away favorite of mine, the ones who are going to prove it to me, the ones who have evidence, and proof, which they are going to hang me out with, and when it's said and done, I'm going to look like the biggest fucking moron that has ever tried to argue this topic,so many verbal, and biblical assaults towards me in my life, ya know? being one of them godless and soulless atheists like I am, they are gonna pray for my soul, there's also a special place in Hell for people like me, I'm told anyways, even though there's no such thing as Hell, I'm still going there,

I welcome proof of the heavenly fathers existence, many many have apparently got this proof, and are going to ruin my arrogant, and conceded attitude, yet, here I am, countless attempts later, still trying to get maybe a tiny peak at this proof, and I haven't ever seen a single word, let alone any type of actual physical evidence, so If PetraGirl is going to bring me the proof, to prove my beliefs are as moronic as can be comprehended,  then I am completely ready to be enlightened, and finally converted over to the light side, I always have an open mind, for information I cannot seem to seek out on my own, and you all would be wise to feel the exact same way I do, I mean I'm an Atheist, I probably believe Santa Claus still exists, that's how fucking twisted and wrong my ideals are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Yep, this. I'll give you the hot tip, Petragirl - please don't waste your time, for your own sake. It's a ridiculous thought that you'll somehow prove something so silly to perfectly logical humans. 

Good point. It doesn't work, but a man in the sky watching, judging and reacting to our every single move does sure as heck work!! 

It doesn't matter if you call it a relationship or a religion - it's still the same silly thing. 

But that's cool. You're still very young and I hope you're one of the ones who think things through a bit more when you're older and make up your own mind, based on common sense. ;)

You godless prick, you need to fuck right off, and go for a 100 mile walk out into the outback, then see who your praying to when you need water, or directions back, or if one of your leads gets sick, and you need to call in an extra camera, or extra lighting, or if you run out of Astroglide, you'll have no extras or fluffers available to you again, you'll be praying to your God, and see how fast he helps you out, you fucking antichrist non believing fag,  your ex boss Mr. God Damn III, will never financially back another one of your queer movies again, ya like that feeling, you spawn of Satan! your out of the business for good, but Id never criticize or try to shame you for departing from God Damn Studios, that's purely a personal choice for you right? we all should respect your choice, no matter how absolutely fucking brain dead it is! cant wait for your new movie BTW, loved Tonguing The Dumper Part 8, it was genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.