Wildness - Ultimate Demise

Stefan

4 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Meh...Not doing much for me.  

I definitely preferred their original singer and sound they had on the debut.

Totally agree...but ill give it a chance

can I just say that the first singer was terrible live so ANY new singer is better.

in terms of song,  really liked the first tune,  really do not like the 2nd 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, lettard said:

Those soundbytes make this sound excellent...please please I hope this is the case and that the die young song was bottom of the pile.

From the longer samples on the main page, this is gonna be killer

First song is heaps better, but I don't mind the second one at all. Will be paying close attention to this release. Sounding good... 

Probably not the best day to be listening to new music as I feel like I just got run over by a semi after the H.E.A.T news, but gave this album a spin and just not doing much for me.  I like the vibe of the music itself but not really getting into the singer for whatever reason.  There's a couple okay tunes but nothing I got the urge to add into my playlist.  

Maybe I'll try it again when I'm in a better mood.

Yeah a few more spins needed...like the tunes "Cold Words" , "Renegades Of Love"  , "Denial" and my fav thus far is "Burning It Down"...but more time needed me thinks.

I'm still in the middle of my first time through the album but I'm liking it a lot.  They retained the sound of the first album and that's a great thing.  Nothing has jumped out at me like several of the tracks on the debut did but I'm digging it nonetheless.

Great album, and one of the reasons why!

• Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:58 AM, Glen said:

can I just say that the first singer was terrible live so ANY new singer is better.

in terms of song,  really liked the first tune,  really do not like the 2nd 

I agree. I haven't seen them live but on the clips on YT, he sounded like shit live.

I also like the 1st song and don't like the 2nd.

Will give it a go like everything else.

22 hours ago, The Rocker said:

Fav tune for me  :) its a pretty good album too...getting better with repeated listens

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 5:21 PM, The Rocker said:

I'm struggling a bit with the album my first couple times through for whatever reason.....but there's a few good tunes.  This one definitely one of them and probably would be my favorite on the album.

23 hours ago, tts42572 said:

I'm struggling a bit with the album my first couple times through for whatever reason.....but there's a few good tunes.  This one definitely one of them and probably would be my favorite on the album.

Everyone is different, but I love it!

Had about 4 spins of this now and I’m enjoying it - Still not sure it’s better than the debut and not every track is solid but it’s a good album. 

New singer is growing on me. Saw these guys live a couple of years back and they are great, I think he’ll be a decent fit. 

Best tracks for me are Burning It Down, Renegades Of Love, Nowhere Land, Die Young and Denial. 

This is a pretty killer release in my eyes. In a lacklustre year, it stands out significantly. A lot of great songs, but the big stand out for me is 'Cold Words.' Holy shit, what a killer tune. 

I also love 'Renegades of Love,' 'Denial' and 'My Hideaway.' But there's no weak spots here - it's mostly pretty awesome. The last song - that ballad - will be the only non-keeper for me on the album. It's not a bad song, but it's pretty meek after a high energy melodic rock record to finish on that note, imo. 

But yeah ,really good album and probably finishes the year in my top 5 with ease. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Geoff said:

This is a pretty killer release in my eyes. In a lacklustre year, it stands out significantly. A lot of great songs, but the big stand out for me is 'Cold Words.' Holy shit, what a killer tune. 

I also love 'Renegades of Love,' 'Denial' and 'My Hideaway.' But there's no weak spots here - it's mostly pretty awesome. The last song - that ballad - will be the only non-keeper for me on the album. It's not a bad song, but it's pretty meek after a high energy melodic rock record to finish on that note, imo. 

But yeah ,really good album and probably finishes the year in my top 5 with ease. 

Killer album!

On 11/5/2020 at 3:18 PM, Geoff said:

Just listened to this album for the first time, what a song Cold Words is!! One of the best this year. 

The rest are pretty good too except one two songs. 

For some reason, I kept forgetting about this new release. Very fine album indeed.