Stardust - Highway To Heartbreak

Stefan

From Frontiers:

+FRONTIERS ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF STARDUST
+LATEST MELODIC ROCK GEM TO JOIN LABEL'S ROSTER
+HUNGARIAN BAND RELEASING DEBUT ALBUM IN 2020

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of one of the hottest new AOR bands to come out of the underground European scene, Stardust. Signed after some fans put the band to the attention of label staff during one of the Frontiers Rock Festivals, Stardust are preparing to release their label debut in 2020.

“Our first EP got really good feedback from the fans, not only from Hungary, but from around the world,” says singer Adam Stewart. “I expect that our debut album, that is currently underway, will be enjoyed by a much bigger amount of melodic rock fans thanks to our new cooperation with Frontiers. Stardust plays AOR/Melodic Rock with catchy melodies and lyrics,so Frontiers is truly a perfect home for us. We look forward to releasing our album and planning more tours, shows, and videos to be shared with the fans!"

Of notable mention is that none other than the mighty Mark Spiro (Bad English, House of Lords, Giant) and the legendary Tommy Denander helped the guys with songwriting and production for their debut album.

Founded by two friends, Adam Stewart (lead vocals) and Tim Keeley (drums) in 2015, the band is rounded out by Facey (lead guitar and vocals), Dave Legrand (keyboard), and Ben Martin (bass and vocals). The group's style is an amalgam of the classic melodic hard rock and AOR genres, with hooky choruses, beautiful keyboards and vocal harmonies, and loud guitars in the style of their favorite mid-80's bands, bringing to life this well beloved music in the 21st century.

The band independently released the “Shine" EP, from which this single and video for the track 'Shout it Out!' was lifted. For a taste of what's in store from Stardust, check this out:

Stardust is the latest in a long line of amazing AOR/MelodicRock signings for the label, so be sure to stay tuned! Follow the band on their social media and website to keep up with album news, show announcements, and more.

Stardust is :
Adam Stewart - Vocals
Dave Legrand - Keyboards
Ben Martin - Bass
Tim Keeley - Drums
Facey- Guitar

www.facebook.com/stardustaor
www.stardustaor.com

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

From Frontiers:

Stardust, a Hungarian melodic rock/AOR band, will release their much anticipated debut full-length on October 9, 2020.

One of the hottest new AOR bands to come out of the underground European scene, Stardust's independently released self-titled debut EP stirred up quite a buzz in the underground melodic rock scene. The band were put to the attention of Frontiers' staff during one of the Frontiers Rock Festivals. Impressed with the band's melodic rock stylings on their debut EP, Frontiers moved swiftly to sign the band to the roster. Of the band's sound, vocalist Adam Stewart says, "We love Def Leppard, Winger, Journey and all the 80's stuff..So, we took those influences and mixed it in with our own 'Stardust' way of doing things.

" Of notable mention is that none other than the mighty Mark Spiro (Bad English, House of Lords, Giant) and Swedish guitar hero Tommy Denander helped the guys with songwriting and production for their debut album.

"One day I got a note from Mark Spiro! He wrote, 'Hey man, I found a good song that you would really love, what do you think?' I immediately listened to the song and it blew my mind! '2nd Hand Love' is a typical Spiro song with a magical atmosphere and a catchy chorus. I jumped right on it and made a new, modern kinda musical arrangement for the song. A riff centered verse, a bluesy chorus and a brand new intro part," explains Stewart of first single, '2nd Hand Love'.

“Our first EP got really good feedback from the fans, not only from Hungary, but from around the world,” says Stewart. “I am certain that our debut album will be enjoyed by even more melodic rock fans thanks to our new cooperation with Frontiers. Stardust plays AOR/Melodic Rock with catchy melodies and lyrics, so Frontiers is truly a perfect home for us!"

Founded by two friends, Adam Stewart (lead vocals) and Tim Keeley (drums) in 2015, the band is rounded out by Facey (lead guitar and vocals), Dave Legrand (keyboard), and Ben Martin (bass and vocals). The group's style is an amalgam of the classic melodic hard rock and AOR genres, with hooky choruses, beautiful keyboards, vocal harmonies, and loud guitars in the style of their favorite mid-80's bands, bringing to life this well beloved music in the 21st century.

Stardust is the latest in a long line of amazing AOR/Melodic Rock signings for the label, so be sure to stay tuned as they are truly a rising star in the melodic rock scene.

Line-up: Adam Stewart - Vocals, rhythm guitars Ben Martin - Bass Dave Legrand - Keyboards Facey - Guitars Tim Keeley - Drums

Stardust-HighwayToHeartbreak.jpg?resize=

Tracklist:

1. Runaway

2. Heartbreaker

3. Bullet To My Heart

4. Perfect Obsession

5. 2nd Hand Love

6. Shout It Out

7. Can’t Stop Loving You

8. Eye To Eye

9. Hey Mother

10. Blue Jeans Eyes (Bonus Track)

11. The River Is Rollin’

Edited by Stefan

First song is pretty average but there's no disguising a very appealing sound and style. Therefore I was not the least bit surprised when the second song appealed to me quite nicely. I was expecting the chorus to go in a different direction (the verses and pre-chorus absolutely slaughter the chorus) but it's still a cool tune and I'm definitely looking forward to listening to this album. 

13 hours ago, Geoff said:

First song is pretty average but there's no disguising a very appealing sound and style. Therefore I was not the least bit surprised when the second song appealed to me quite nicely. I was expecting the chorus to go in a different direction (the verses and pre-chorus absolutely slaughter the chorus) but it's still a cool tune and I'm definitely looking forward to listening to this album. 

I was thinking the same when the chorus hit, but still a very good song.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds good and nice band name/album title by the way. ; )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Released today...mine was sent last Saturday! hoping I get to hear it today,so looking forward to it...probably my most anticaipted release if im honest.

Have to agree with you on this one gents - Great album. First half of the album is stronger but fantastic debut. 

Every time I listen to ‘Bullet To My Heart’ it reminds me of Laura Branigan - Self Control... :rolleyes: