Starting to sweat a little about a certain Ebayer

I agree with Jim...$7 for a CDR with full color inserts isn't unreasonable.  Your paying for the person's time, wear & tear on his computer, ink for the printer, and the CDR itself.  Seems like everybody's looking for freebies nowadays... :tsk:

That's about true in general, but I have the feeling Ronnie567 is not the person who would invest much time or resources in making your CDRs, if you know what I mean :D

Besides, I'd never buy CDR, unless it is offered by the band itself.

I simply dont consider CDRs the real deal, they dont hold any value to me, and would prefer mp3 instead - mucho easier to trade online. I can trade CDR with someone who is into it, and even print him inserts if it is something very rare and obscure, but to pay him for his "efforts, time, gas for driving to the post office, etc." making me one, forget it!

Burning a CDR and printing inserts + first class mail comes up to $3, $4 top, not $7 for sure, and this quack told everyone he will shend them for FREE, go figure how decent and honest person he is...

Hey, everyone of us can start burning CDRs, printing inserts and selling them for $10 in eBay, it is not rocket science to do such, but then what would be the purpose of hunting down and collecting the real CDs? Would one be thrilled in buying flimsy CDR copy of somelthing rare and obscure? I certailny wouldnt be!