Sign in to follow this  
Dead Planet

SILVERTOMB - Edge of Existence

Formed in the wake of Type O Negative and Seventh Void, SILVERTOMB is the latest musical endeavor of Kenny Hickey (Type O Negative, Seventh Void), Johnny Kelly (Type O Negative, Danzig) and Hank Hell (Seventh Void, Inhuman).
This time teaming up with New York Hardcore Veteran Joseph James, (Agnostic Front, Inhuman) on guitar, and Aaron Joos (Awaken The Shadow, Empyreon) on Keys, Guitar, and backing vocals,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Mr.Darkstone, are u trying to tell me you've never experienced any of my Professors legendary speeches, or attended any of his courses? Bro, im sorry, if the answers no, and you have never been involved with Professor Leykis, all I can do is feel guilty for not being a good buddy and guiding you down the only path with a guaranteed result, I've failed u buddy, I'm sorry.
    • After rewatching some "Community" best of videos, I believe "Alison Brie" goes to the very top of my list. FUCK YOU! Dave Franco.
    • Dokken (but with Don's 1980's vocals)
    • This recent one just popped up on my youtube recommendations. It's got Cody written all over it. What a legend this guy is BTW. Absolute Rockstar. I might just change my user name to "Bilzerian101".    
    • I didn't like it. And I'm huge fan of Nozomu! 
    • it is different, the live vibe from spectators  and banter among band members is a bit missing but it is better performed and recorded. Vocals and especially backvocals are excellent, just listen to them on Forever loving you or Love song.  
    • It just ain't the same without the "Daaaaaamn" in the middle and "Please don't tell Mick!"
    • New album out April 24 in Japan.   Tracks: 1 Send in the Clowns - feat. Marco Mendoza (bass) & Vinnie Paul (drums) 2 Shout and Pride - feat. Uriah Duffy (bass) & Ryuichi Nishida (drums) 3 Bluff - feat. Peter Baltes (bass) & Ryuichi Nishida (drums) 4 Make a Wish - feat. Phil Soussan (bass) & Jay Schellen (drums) 5 Rise Up and Be Strong - feat. Carlos Cavazo (guitar) & Phil Soussan (bass) 6 Eyes of the Wizard - feat. Rowan Robertson (guitar) & Phil Soussan (bass) 7 Feeling Lucky C.U in LV - feat. Peter Baltes (bass) & Ryuichi Nishida (drums) 8 Nocturnal - feat. Patrick Johansson (drums) 9 Missing - feat. Phil Soussan (bass) & Jay Schellen (drums) 10 Beat of My Heart - feat. Doug Aldrich (guitar) & Andy C. (drums) 11 Rising Sun - feat. Phil Soussan (bass) & Jay Schellen (drums) 12 Empty Promise [Japan exclusive track] - feat. Cian Coey (vocals) & Dweezil Zappa (guitar)    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.