• From Frontiers: Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of the Swedish melodic rock combo RIAN to a multi-album deal! The first release will be the band's sophomore album, “Twenty-Three,” which is currently taking shape under the direction of producer Daniel Flores (Find Me, The Murder Of My Sweet). The new songs were written during 2018-2020 and based on melodies and lyrics written by vocalist/guitarist Richard Andermyr. The initial ideas from Richard were crafted into songs that the band arranged together: first with Richard and drummer Jan Johannsson and later on with the full band. RIAN released their debut album “Out Of The Darkness” in July 2017, which was well received by fans and melodic rock media alike. The band made its live debut during 2018, which began the process of the band becoming more and more of a live unit. Add the amazing lead guitars of Tobias Jakobsson into the mix with the band and you have the cocktail that makes up the RIAN 2.0 sound. "We are really pleased to sign with Frontiers Music Srl. Since our first contact, the label has been nothing but helpful. We feel right at home with the support we’ve received so far and look forward to using this relationship to enable us to provide our fans with a steady supply of quality music for the years to come. Our sound can, in the easiest way, be explained as a modern version of classic melodic rock music, the way it was produced in the second half of the 80’s. The sound is American, but the melodies and chord progressions have very strong Swedish roots. Influences such as Bon Jovi, Dokken, Europe, Queensryche, Survivor, and Winger can be heard in the sound. Also, more modern vibes the likes of Alter Bridge have a presence in our music,” explains Richard Andermyr. Keep an eye out for RIAN’s return in the coming months! Band Members:  Richard Andermyr: Vocals, Guitar Jan Johansson: Drums Jonas Melin: Bass Tobias Jakobsson: Lead Guitar   http://www.rianrocks.comhttp://facebook.com/rianisalive
    • Yep, spot on. I wasn't having a dig, just relaying how I read teh comment. I want people to make worthy comments and challenge my thinking, and wording things correctly helps that. I mean if we were discussing aliens I'd ratehr read "aliens exist" than "one day the truth about aliens will get out there" The first one you can argue and discuss, the second is all hypothertical, or a statement made without anything solid to back it up.
    • NO way, this jerk is still around, I’ve been ripped off last month.   On eBay he is still https://www.ebay.it/fdbk/feedback_profile/5912poolshooter2012 His address is the same:   Michael Arwine 68 North Main Street, Apartment # 2 Red Lion PA 17356-1711 USA  
    • jeez I didn't realise this was a legal board. let's just leave it as you don't want this disease. you all know what I was saying.  I was referring to full stats regarding on going health issues. Which have not been fully documented but will in the fullness of time. You can't just hide behind the everyone is recovering stance so there's nought to worry about.  'the truth' was the wrong phrasing. 
    • After a couple of listens I really like this one. Some catchy tunes. 
    • I've always loved these guys. Listening to them today, I had to post these five tracks. I've always thought they were very underrated. I posted the AC/DC track for your consideration. Listen to it after "Wild Flower".              
    • Meh. As with everywhere else, people here aren't immune to framing the issues to fit their personal political preferences/agenda. Could easily have been framed as:   1. The former states categorically as fact that EVERYONE who gets COVID-19 will have permanent severe residual issues. We don't know this. All we can say right now is that some patients are likely to have lingering complications. 2. Rewording the last phrase retains the uncertainty of the long-term implications without resorting to clandestine implications. The way it was originally worded implies that the truth is known currently, but is being withheld, which is not the case. We just don't have enough data, clear interpretation, or both. It's all in the wording used to imply certain things.
    • Ron Young quotes... After setting their fans on fire, and then subjecting them to the Corona Virus, Great White announce their "Only The Strong Survive Tour" where the VIP package comes with a rabid, exploding Weasel. Dan was a great Tour Manager with tons of respect and experience. He took the fall for these guys because he was the one that ignited it. He came to me and told me they planned to use it and I told him No as he didn't have a licensed pyro tech to do it, didn't have the fire blanket or the required dedicated extinguishers to plan for the worse. Because they couldn't afford the tech or the proper pyro for indoor, they made a tragic error in judgement. Because Dan was so experienced and knew that the things I mentioned weren't present and triggered it, he took the fall when the band knew damn well it was mickey mouse operation. they want an arena show in a club and people died for that ego bullshit. They got lucky on all those other nights. Then when they pulled it off in a venue that was old, low ceiling and didn't tell anyone, a tragedy occurred. It was only a matter of time. Even when I told them they couldn't do it, they still set it up. Good thing I'm a cynical douchebag that knew they were arrogant and waited. Pulled their cheap ass pyro off the stage and threw it in the parking lot out the load out door. Fuckers. Too soon for what?....calling them out. My friend who was the Tour Manager who took the fall for when they burned down that club begs to differ. Read my other response. They knew EXACTLY how dangerous their shitty, low rent pyro was during their first calamity that wasn't meant for indoor use being set off by amateurs. They went for the money play again and used bad judgement once more....so no....it's not "too soon"....it's actually too late. Like so many artists who have done some bad shit...you can love their art and dislike them as humans. But we need to call things what they are. Of all bands to be subjecting folks to danger...no matter what your take on this Virus....they shouldn't be one of the first ones back out there. Not when I know so many guys who are starving, staying off the road for the safety of their fans and band members. After setting their fans on fire, and then subjecting them to the Corona Virus, Great White announce their "Only The Strong Survive Tour" where the VIP package comes with a rabid, exploding Weasel.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.