Stefan

One Desire - Midnight Empire

New video for 'Shadowman'.

Excellent song. As always.

Edited by Stefan

3 hours ago, tts42572 said:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/musiikki/a/3e973fd2-8bc1-48bc-9361-9cfe61a707ef?fbclid=IwAR3uuzdhSwK4PNdjVQdK_EwQuD91j0d02vf8ahQTIcoBifYBkm6aT2IlP30

Saw this post....hoping all works out okay for the band.  Turns out they all contracted Corona....

Crazy. 

Got a chance to hear the new album.  I hate to say it and maybe I've got the quarantine blues or something....But feeling a bit disappointed initially.  I'll probably be in the minority here but just not finding it all that interesting for whatever reason.  I do dig a few tunes but also a handful I'm just feeling skipping urges with.

Granted, their debut took me quite a few listens to warm up to so we'll see what happens.    

14 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Got a chance to hear the new album.  I hate to say it and maybe I've got the quarantine blues or something....But feeling a bit disappointed initially.  I'll probably be in the minority here but just not finding it all that interesting for whatever reason.  I do dig a few tunes but also a handful I'm just feeling skipping urges with.

Granted, their debut took me quite a few listens to warm up to so we'll see what happens.    

So, how does it compare to H.e.a.t?

34 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

:lol:

You already know my answer ;)

4 hours ago, tts42572 said:

:lol:

You already know my answer ;)

Soooo it's better than H.e.a.t then lol :drink:

Over one minute samples over on itunes. My initial thoughts are, I'll need to hear the full songs and in album form. From the over a minute samples it's not sounding as good as the debut for me, but we shall see.

12 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I haven't heard it at all yet, but can say that it's better than HEAT :)

I haven't heard it yet but I know it's album of the year. 

15 hours ago, Mafisen said:

I haven't heard it yet but I know it's album of the year. 

I remember thinking the same with Dream Theatre’s The Astonishing.....ended up being one of the worst album I ever bought.  

Mine was just a joke baseed on someone else saying that about another album. 

the 2 songs so far are not as good as the debut imo.

and how is anyone hearing this a month before release date ?????

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

It has leaked so i guess people are downloading it for a listen.

1 minute ago, Mr.AOR said:

It has leaked so i guess people are downloading it for a listen.

yawn

28 minutes ago, Glen said:

yawn

You tired mate...

3 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

You tired mate...

no just tired of illegal downloading. 

• Like 1

When is this out?

im generally behind on releases anyway, but my kids gotca family spotify so in the most un-boomer way, immoving with the tech and if its on there ill hear it soo enough.

35 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

When is this out?

22nd May :drink:

3 hours ago, Glen said:

no just tired of illegal downloading. 

Yeah i'm waiting too...would like to hear it and have it on preorder with Vega so i'll hear em eventually 

13 hours ago, Glen said:

the 2 songs so far are not as good as the debut imo.

For me just the samples on itunes

New song 'Heroes'.

Good tune.  After Your Gone, Down And Dirty, Godsent Exstasy & Heroes are probably my highlights from this album.  

Is this out already?