First Night - Deep Connection

Stefan

On 2/24/2021 at 2:05 PM, Mr.AOR said:

I like it...

Only us two enjoying the new song... :blink:

From FB:

Holy heavens

,it's been ages since the last post.

Just wanted to say that we are still working on second night.

We have 14 songs and from this lot we will choose what goes in our second album called "Deep Connection" but i can tell you that 12 will go for sure.

It will take a bit more time,coz there are only 2 of us in the band at the moment doing all the work and also we want this to be better than Mel Gibson.

But let's share another demo called "It's only a feeling"

And if you still want our first album.Let us know.It's also available in Discogs.

Take care!

Reneck S

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Only us two enjoying the new song... :blink:

Oops , I didn't even see this ,very nice as usual as you've pointed out,was just thinking about these guys ad that the new cd should be seeing the light of day soon...hopefully  :) 

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Stefan said:

and also we want this to be better than Mel Gibson.

I don't get it. What's that supposed to mean? That wasn't the name of their first album, was it?

16 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I don't get it. What's that supposed to mean? That wasn't the name of their first album, was it?

Yeah strange comment..maybe he's just a massive fan of Mr Gibson...for some reason or another.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Maybe, MAYBE 'Deep Connection' will be released this year. :)

From facebook back in December:

Hi there!
Just wanted to say that we are still at it.
Heard some new demos last weeks and they are sounding real good. Can't wait to share the whole lot with you.
What i can tell you now is that on the new album called "Deep Connection" will be 13 songs. All but 1 were written by me on 2019 and we decided to add one song which i wrote in 2012 while living in Brighton UK.
By the way,nice AoR band Passion Steet is from Brighton as far as i know. Check them out.
Where was i. The whole album will be mixed and mastered again by 
our guitarist and a great friend of mine Mikk Tivas .
We are a 2 member band at the moment and although progress might seems slow but it's worth the wait.
I will not give you any album release date just yet coz every time i want to promise something there will be changes in life which delay the progress

What else,
i think i heard most of the new Aor/Hard rock-you name it albums of 2021.I must say my favorites this year are Nitrate, Nestor, 
Cruzh. How about you?

By the way our prehistoric 1st album is still available. Drop me a line if you want one. Already been using them as beer coasters

Reneck Sweet

Edited by Stefan

• 9 months later...

The new album 'Deep Connection' out now digitally. CD to be released in the near future.

From FB:

Happy New Year guys!!

Shortly our new album "Deep Connection" will be available digitally, followed by a physical silver pressed copy some weeks after.

This time there will also be the band website from where you can buy the new album and our prehistoric album from 2019 and some other merch will come available in the future.
We will keep you updated!

Have a good one!
FN

Edited by Stefan

On 1/15/2023 at 7:10 AM, Mr.AOR said:

Full Album...

I really really like this. I think the vocals are an acquired taste but they nailed the production. Very '80s!

Edited by Eric3