Sign in to follow this  
Dave

What's a spinnin' in your DVD player ?

Dana Fuchs Band - Live From NYC

Shot at BB Kings in NY, this is one shit hot show and by God can she sing!!!!

A vocal powerhouse in the same vein as Sass Jordan but better.

Also contains a great 8 track acoustic set which really showcases her amazing talent.

Bloody glad I stumbled across this :tumbsup:

Rush - Snakes And Arrows Live :bowdown::bowdown:

Decided to slip in "The Runaways" DVD (Birthday present).

DIRTY LOOKS ~ "Harrisburg, PA. Nov.20,1992"

Bootleg from the FIVE EASY PIECES TOUR... (Child's Play as Henrik's band).

Dream Theater - Images And Words Live In Tokyo/Once In A Livetime

Dio - Holy Diver Live

W.E.T. - W.E.T. (the 3 awesome tracks on their DVD ....)

Heaven And Hell - Live From The Radio City Music Hall :party421:

The 2 Fair Warning shows from the new 'Talking Ain't Enough' box set - both excellent.

The Big Four - Metallica/Slayer/Megadeth/Anthrax Live In Bulgaria 2010

5 1/2 Hour 2 disc set, Awesome performances

Ditto. I love the behind the scenes footage especially the James Hetfield and Slayer footage. It was very strange to see James sitting with Jeff Hanneman having a conversation. Of course it's stange on it's own actually seeing Jeff speak.

DIRTY LOOKS ~ "Harrisburg, PA. Nov.20,1992"

Bootleg from the FIVE EASY PIECES TOUR... (Child's Play as Henrik's band).

Felt the need to pull this one out today...

R.I.P Henrick... :beerbang:

Rainbow - Live In Munich 1977

:party421: Heaven & Hell- Neon Knights Live

This thread doesn't get much love these days...

SAVATAGE - Tilburg, Holland 1990 (Bootleg)

* EDIT - WOW.. It is ashame we lost this band to Christmas music. Don't get me wrong, TSO is great.. I've even seen them live. But man do I long for the days when Savatage released new music and tour constantly to support it. What a powerful live band. It has just been so long since I've seen them live that as time passes I had forgotten what a great live band they were. I actually saw the last show they ever did in the USA.

Today was a busy day; didn't watch much TV.

The Black Crowes – Freak ‘N’ Roll…Into The Fog

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Dirty Work

Mr. Big – 03-28-92 – San Francisco, CA – Warfield Theater – Mr. Big Live

(Yeah, I live an exciting life.)

Ghost Blues - The Story Of Rory Gallagher

Just reliving one of my favorite concerts that I ever attended (Top 5).

THE VEGAS JOB: THE WHO LIVE IN LAS VEGAS

Great show in person... having my seat upgraded to the 7th row added to this experience.

Ditto. I love the behind the scenes footage especially the James Hetfield and Slayer footage. It was very strange to see James sitting with Jeff Hanneman having a conversation. Of course it's stange on it's own actually seeing Jeff speak.

Megadeth and Slayer are poor live these days IMO. They haven't "aged" well...

Heaven&Hell - Live in Europe: 30 Years of H&H

Kiss - Kissology

Looking forward to Volume 4 soon.

Heaven And Hell - Neon Nights Live In Europe

Rory Gallagher - Live At Rockpalast set

Alter Bridge - Live From Amsterdam

Rush - Time Machine: Live In Cleveland (Blu-ray)

Must say the picture quality was a disappointment, sound is excellent and after the visual splendour of the Snakes And Arrows Blu-ray, this is a step down from that unfortunately.