What's a spinnin' in your DVD player ?

Dave

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Ghost Of Christmas Eve

Getting into the Christmas spirit I watched this last night and what a great DVD it is.

Adding to that the vocal performance of the Late Daryl Pediford on "Music Box Blues" is simply of the highest quality and very worthy of a :bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Molly Hatchet - Live In Hamburg......I can't help but think how great this band would be with a better vocalist.....Music wise they are brilliant :tumbsup:

Molly Hatchet - Live In Hamburg......I can't help but think how great this band would be with a better vocalist.....Music wise they are brilliant :tumbsup:

You don't like old Phil McCormack? I thought he fitted in really well when he replaced the brilliant Danny Joe Brown R.I.P - He's not as good as Danny Joe, but When I saw them live, he was a bloody excellent frontman. Met him and the band afterwards and they were all damned fine chaps aswell. :beerbang:

You don't like old Phil McCormack? I thought he fitted in really well when he replaced the brilliant Danny Joe Brown R.I.P - He's not as good as Danny Joe, but When I saw them live, he was a bloody excellent frontman. Met him and the band afterwards and they were all damned fine chaps aswell. :beerbang:

He is okay, but there just seems to be something about his voice in this show that IMO seems to be lacking slightly when it comes to vocal talent.....I probably am being a bit harsh but it's just something about the voice that does not sit right with me......Still really like the rest of it :tumbsup:

Max Payne - Crap IMO

Rest Stop 2 Don't Look Back - Also crap IMO except for one nice set of :tits: and a fine bit of bluesy rock music I'm still trying to work out who plays it....I think it maybe "Rattlesnake On The Highway" by Brendan McCreary.It comes on a few times throughout the film with the first time being when the two guys and girl head of in their cars to go looking for one of the guys brothers right near the start of the film.

Has anyone seen this film and know if the music I'm talking about is that song :unsure:

61zizTqNsYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

1. Rattlesnake on the Highway (performed by Brendan McCreary)

2. Roadside Assistance

3. Main Title

4. Tom and Marilyn

5. Cleansing the Sinner

6. Jesus, He Forgives You Too (performed by the Rev. Buford 'Buck' Davis and His Minstrel Singers)

7. Creepy Gas Station

8. Marilyn's Blues

9. On The Bus

10. Nicole's Ghost

11. Powertools

12. Tom to the Rescue

13. The Last Stand

14. The Driver Gets Marilyn

15. All That Remains (performed by Raya Yarbrough)

16. Lonely Woman (performed by Brendan McCreary)

17. Trapped

18. Gravely Mistaken Identity

19. Nicole Fights Back

20. Down Home Salvation (performed by the Rev. Buford 'Buck' Davis and His Minstrel Singers)

• 2 weeks later...

ADAM BOMB LIVE : "Made In England" (Rock Like F*ck Tour 2007)

Scorpions - Sopot Festival Poland 2005.....This is simply brilliant.... :tumbsup:

Scorpions - Sopot Festival Poland 2005.....This is simply brilliant.... :tumbsup:

Also just watched:

Journey - De Vina Mar Festival Chile 2008......Also great viewing :tumbsup:

Scorpions - To Russia With Love And Other Savage Amusements

Toto - Falling In Between Live :bowdown:

What a great video, superb musicians, excellent live versions of some of their best songs :tumbsup:

Pendragon - Concerto Maximo

Great disc with a cracking set list, celebrating the bands 30th Anniversary.

With a big thanks to Doggy for providing me with a copy :tumbsup:

Dare - Live In Munich

Now I see why everyone bagged the shit out of how this DVD was made.....What the fuck were they thinking :wacko:

Nothing wrong with the songs but filming the concert professionaly would have been a good idea considering that is what this DVD was supposedly meant to be..... :unsure: ....A live performance that is...... There was not much of that :whistle: