Sign in to follow this  
Dead Planet

Steel Prophet - The God Machine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Of course this in nearly impossible. Top 100 would be way easier and every day the list would change slightly depending on how I feel. But below are 10 pretty safe songs to be in any top 20 or 30 that I might do. Until you Suffer Some (Fire And Ice) – Poison Poison Apples – Motley Crue Love (I Don’t Need It Anymore) – Union Take The Dog Off The Chain – Babylon A.D. Call Paul Stanley – Bad City Can’t Stop Lovin’ You – Van Halen Wanna Be The One – Haywire Promise The Moon – Dangerous Toys Face Down – Hot Action Cop Touch – Bad City
    • Gave this a listen last night. Certainly got that euro theatrical feel to it. I mean I'll find a few nice songs on it, but for me, they are getting very close to the WASP amount of double bass drum. This is what killed WASP for me eventually. And before that I loved the double bass drum, but once WASP made album after album flooded with it I started to hate it
    • It was Carol Baskin
    • News Flash... A tiger at the Bronx Zoo has tested positive for the new coronavirus, in what is believed to be the first known infection in an animal in the U.S. or a tiger anywhere, federal officials and the zoo said Sunday. So can someone tell me how in hell a tiger got infected? What idiot got close enough to pass it on? WTF!
    • Welcome back Mr. T
    • Haven't posted on this board in over 5 years,but I saw this and wanted to stop over and pay my respects.Im really sorry to hear about 'Tim'.   And the others as well...   RIP
    • we had this shop policy with queus outside and only few shoppers inside for 2 week in all shops, govrnment orders
    • I know I've seen that pic before. This is gonna bug the fuck outta me.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.