Sign in to follow this  
martinsane

Damage S.F.P.

Well here is a tasty lil thrash number from what I understand is the first release from a band that has been mucking about since the late 80's! And this release is what they have up til now. CD comes out next week so it says.

https://www.facebook.com/damage.sfp

Image result for damage sfp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Okay but not overly exciting me initially.  It's a well done tune but just wish it had a little more bite or edge or something. Reminds me a bit of Perfect Plan style-wise. Keeping eyes on this though.  Would like to hear a few more songs. 
    • Anyone else getting their face slapped around by this one? In the past they've been pretty standard metalcore type stuff with all screams and not much else. This album, however, has some really cool and catchy metal tunes on it.  Here's a few of my faves;          
    • The last few comments are basically where it's at. It's really not a bad album. I like 'Idiots,' 'In the maze,' 'We are the legion,' 'Parasite' and 'Waiting for your love.' And none of the rest is terrible... though not great. I guess stuff like this is probably the future for the band. Just one of the crowd, rather than the genre leaders they were with the debut and 'Generation Wild.' Nice solid album, but they're not the band they used to be.  
    • Wow, you're certainly one of the younger members here. I think Karpetface turned 9 this year, but after him, you're the next youngest!  Welcome aboard and yes, pretty impressive to see someone so young into this type of music. Do your parents listen to this style of music? Interested in how you got into it in the first place. 
    • So after listening to this a bit more I can agree that there are some good songs here but as already pointed out the production is pretty poor  It pretty much ruins it , Bang bang being the most obvious example for me  Good song but the production on that one is horrendous
    • They released a new album called 'Love Letter Kill Shot' a couple of months ago. Gotta give it to them, they're consistent. If you like what they do, you'll like plenty about the new album. No bad songs and a whole lot of solid-ness.    1    .    Cuff the Criminal 2    .    Reanimate 3    .    Wake Up 4    .    Panic Room (feat. Andrew Schwab) 5    .    Play to Win 6    .    Fire Away 7    .    Misery 8    .    Chemical Wisdom 9    .    Never Too Late 10    .    Touch of Pain 11    .    Walk With Me 12    .    Best Thing Ever     My favourite tune is;    
    • I was just thinking back to a comment I made in April when I first heard a sample from the album. As per above, I was under the impression that the other three guys maintained the band name and that they had a new vocalist. Stefan quickly pointed out it was the other way around and that Archie was the only remaining member. But funny how I didn't recognise him at first listen, and after a few spins of the full album, I still struggle to believe how it's the same guy. I know it is, but man, what a change. 
    • I have to agree, listening to this felt like a chore (despite the short 38 min run time). Especially towards the end cause most passable tracks are around the middle part of the record. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.