Hello, friends!!!. How are you. Me... Very happy listening to unknown, but beautiful romantic songs on the radio.

Please, try to identify these 3 songs and tell me who are the artists and the songs titles, if you don't know it, you can obviously enjoy these songs. Just use headphones and enjoy the world of smooth.

Song 1:

Song 2:

Song 3:

Greetings and enjoy it. Music is life and life is music. Hahaha!!!

Nicolás Matías Funtalas.

Edited by nicolas2018alcubo

The songs aren't bad, but I think you're on the wrong site if you're expecting any of us to recognize them mate.

Song #1 is Tony Stone "Life After Romance"

Song #2 is Lava "I Guess You Broke My Heart"

Edited by AlphaMale

Thank you very much. Nice songs!!!. The #3 I don't know if it's a female voice or a male voice. I have absolute hearing and I could tell you:

The song #1 is in the key of C Major/A minor, the song #2 is in the key of B Bemol/G Minor and the song #3 is in the key of E Bemol Minor or D Sharp Minor...

13 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Song #1 is Tony Stone "Life After Romance"

Song #2 is Lava "I Guess You Broke My Heart"

Wow! You are the last person on here that I'd guess would've recognized those. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yes. These songs are obscure. You can listen to Radio Horizonte. This is the Internet radio station where I listen to and record these jewels!!!. I am not spamming. I tell you about my experiences!!!.

You can get Tunein Radio pro's apk, install it, install Kerby's mp3 converter to convert the resulting recordings you made with Tunein Radio into .mp3 files.

In Tunein Radio search for horizonte 94.3. Click on the result and enjoy the radio!!!.

If you recorded something you should go to the Tunein folder where the recording were stored and change file extension to .aac before to convert it into .mp3 using the mp3 converted.

Edited by nicolas2018alcubo

12 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Wow! You are the last person on here that I'd guess would've recognized those. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I didn't. I used Shazam. LOL

On 6/11/2019 at 3:07 AM, AlphaMale said:

I didn't. I used Shazam. LOL

I was gonna do that. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Been giving this a little thought....Think my top 5 is pretty strong but the next 5 are all just pretty average releases that probably wouldn't even make my top 10 in some other years. Not sure on the order of my top 3 yet but will be Crazy Lixx, Defiants and Pretty Maids in some order.  Then likely Eclipse and Degreed rounding out the top 5. Next 5 in some order are probably Station, Nitrate, Roxy Blue, Tesla and Saints of Sin.  I still might try to go back and check out some stuff I've missed from this year though so this "next 5" could easily change. 
    • Good stuff! Order CD here (just C$5.00 + postage): https://www.rockwithplayhouse.com/product-page/playhouse-the-rock-n-roll-circus        
    • Hard Rock band from México! Band members.- Lead vocals: Andres Espada Lead Guitar: Jose Mesta Rhythm Gtr: Firio Verastegui Bass: Daniel Mesta Drums: Sergio Mtz facebook      
    • From Frontiers: Waiting For Monday is a new melodic rock band formed by vocalist Rudy Cardenas and guitarist/singer August Zadra. The band hails from Los Angeles and was brought to the attention of Frontiers by Jeff Scott Soto, with the label moving quickly to sign them based on their outstanding talents. Musically, you can expect classic chart topping melodies ala Journey, Styx, and Foreigner, but with a decidedly modern approach. And if you are looking for sunny, meaningless lyrics, then you probably best look elsewhere as the band has stories to tell, and not all of them happy. Originally from Venezuela, Rudy Cardenas is an incredibile vocal talent. His pipes carriedd him to the finals on Season 6 of American Idol and he has been heard on TV and movies ranging from Family Guy to Real Steel. For five years, Rudy was the power alto for the multi-award winning vocal group, M-pact, who was named Vocal Group of the Year at the 2005 L.A. Music Awards. More recently, Rudy was the featured vocalist for the Gold-selling Hungarian rock album by Mr. Zsolt. August Zadra is best known for handling lead guitar and vocal duties in iconic singer Dennis DeYoung's solo band since 2010. Since the age of 15, guitar playing has been a passion that carried August from Fairbanks, Alaska to Hollywood, California, where he attended and graduated from the Guitar Institute of Technology. He has been a regular feature in the Los Angeles music scene for the past 20 years, playing with a variety of bands, and is often sought out as a guitarist/vocalist collaborator for writing and recording projects. Completing the lineup are Joe Travers (drums), Walter Ino (guitar and keyboards), and Eric Baines (bass). Their exciting debut record is now ready to be shared with the world.  Tracklist: 1. Until The Dawn 2. End Of A Dream 3. Shattered Lives 4. Found You Now 5. Right In Front Of You 6. Must Have Been 7. Pick Your Lies 8. Inside Your Head 9. Make It Better 10. Love You Forever 11. One More Round   facebook      
    • New video for 'Promised Land'.    
    • I don't think I have ever heard of Sleeper before. Will check them out. The Cranberries?.. Hmmm no, I don't agree. Pale Waves has that synthwave feel, and a bit of pop rock sound to their songs as opposed to The Cranberries which sound like a mixture of alternative and folk rock imo.
    • Remind a bit of the band Sleeper from years ago and a bit of Cranberries thrown in.not my cuppa tea but I can see where some may like this.
    • Argh! On one hand I love that the forum brings stuff like this to my ears, but on the other hand I hate knowing stuff like this is out there and I'd not ever know about it, if not for this chance thread.  Absolutely love what I'm hearing there. I'm going to check this one out with intense immediacy. 
    • my top 10 will be pretty strong....after that the quality drops off a cliff. Mind you I suppose in 2019 we should be glad of 10 great melodic rock releases. It could be worse....it could be the mid to late 90s  
    • Was looking back and actually forgotten quite a few that were released this year. It’s hard to think of a single album that I keep going back to time and time again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.