• New song 'Storm In Paradise'.    
    • Press release: STORMBURST from Dalarna, Sweden, were formed in July 2014 and the original intention was just to make high quality music, have fun and do what you believe in without any musical compromises. No more covers, just self-composed songs. Bass player Kent Jansson (Six Feet Under, Keen Hue, Steam) and guitarist Thomas Hansson (Steam, Coastline) started with singer Lars-Åke "Plåtis" Nilsson (Keen Hue). To get the special sound they were looking for, keyboardist Peter Östling (Six Feet Under) was sent a demo and he really believed in the idea and joined immediately. In late 2019 original drummer Peter Ytterberg quit and was soon replaced by Pelle Hindén (Eternal Of Sweden). Stormburst is all about uncompromisingly doing what you believe in even if you have a headwind. When the wind blows hard in life sometimes, the love of music is in all conditions strong and sustainable. Stormburst has the ability to reflect it with music and lyrics and the style can best be described as a combination of traditional Melodic Hard Rock & AOR. In late May 2017 the debut album "Raised On Rock" was released by AOR Heaven and now it's time for the follow up "Highway To Heaven", which was recorded, mixed and mastered at Studio Bakery, Äppelbo by Jonas Tornemalm and at Lars-Åke's home studio in Vansbro in early 2020. STORMBURST ARE:  Bass: Kent Jansson Guitar: Thomas Hansson Song: Lars-Åke Nilsson Keyboard: Peter Östling Drums: Pelle Hindén   Track list: 1. Highway to heaven 2. Rock N Roll Soldier  3. Tonight  4. Goin Home 5. Closer To Heaven  6. Miles Away  7. Who do you think you are  8. Confidence  9. Run for the light  10. Take me to the sky 11. Lost in the night  12. Riding on the wind  13. One dream      
    • First song 'The Mighty Fall' feat. Danny Vaughn.    
    • Hey!  Hope everybody is finding something to do while they are stuck at home haha.  I have been working awhile on a playlist and wanted to see if others had song suggestions for me that I may have missed?  What this is, is hairband/ or heavier aor etc but the main thing is, that it must be 1989 to 1995 or so...  I find there are a ton of great songs/ bands I missed out on during the 80's and early 90's because they just got kicked off too late, right before grunge and the industry changed.  So of course I am talking about bands such as Tora Tora, Baton Rouge, Babylon A.D., Little Caesar, etc.  But older bands that have been around and still released albums during that time frame are ok too, for instance there were a few good Triumph songs from that era.  Just trying to find some more unearthed gems.  Anybody that wants to, feel free to follow the list if you like it, and I will add to it as I can.  Spotify username is 86waterpumper and playlist is called last of the mohicans, it should be public but below I will put the spotify url just in case... thanks, https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4D2N5Yf16S7LdPIr16Mb8R?si=7jRGlt6kQoa9mfq4d9wU2A    
    • Desperate Cry - Sepultura
    • First time I heard the song I thought it was a bit weird. Second time I heard it...bang! Fantastic song. Breaks the 'normal' song structure.
    • Good song...sounding a bit like Foreigner.....which is a good thing....
    • Sweet..Will be worth checking the album out

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.