Jump to content
Stefan

Tony Mills - Beyond the Law

Recommended Posts

First single 'Running Guns' from his upcoming album 'Beyond the Law'.

Guitar-Tommy Denander, Bass-Linda Mills, Drums-Pete Newdeck.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It all started well...then he began to sing,,,sorry but I just aint a fan of his voice,at times its ok but generally not for me  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 1:43 PM, lettard said:

It all started well...then he began to sing,,,sorry but I just aint a fan of his voice,at times its ok but generally not for me  :(

hmm I think his vocals are alright. But if other people feel the same way you do, that might explain why Shy was not as popular. Personally I think Shy is one of the most underrated bands out there :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Invisible_man said:

hmm I think his vocals are alright. But if other people feel the same way you do, that might explain why Shy was not as popular. Personally I think Shy is one of the most underrated bands out there :)

I enjoyed Shy and also thinking back the Siam release,I dunno,its just over the last while his vocals aren't for me...think it started with the State Of Rock cd,the Frontline sound was there but for me the whiny sorta vocal ruined it...the music is brilliant on his last couple of solo releases and don't get me wrong I can listen to it...but every now and then it just grinds on me.

Edited by lettard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it might be the pitch/timbre of his voice. You read similar comments about Tony Harnell and Rob Moratti. Personally I like all 3, but I know that for some people the vocal characteristics are like nails on a chalkboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

I think it might be the pitch/timbre of his voice. You read similar comments about Tony Harnell and Rob Moratti. Personally I like all 3, but I know that for some people the vocal characteristics are like nails on a chalkboard.

 

Quoted for truth!:wub::wub::wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.