nicolas2018alcubo

The look of love, ID, please...

Hello!!!

Please, listen to it:

https://youtu.be/5KnuqciUmfo

I could imagine that the song's could be "The look of love". Please, try to identify it and tell me who is the artist and the song's title...

Thanks! - Nicolás Matías Funtalas.

I'd like to know too. Sounds nice. It actually sound a bit like Aussie band Indecent Obsession, but with decent production. Not them, though. 

Wanted to see if I could help but that link doesn't work for me mate. Tried to copy and paste into my browser but nothing...

https://youtu.be/5KnuqciUmfo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Does everyone remember Time Gallery who gave us 2 superb albums in their ST from 1989 and Kaleidoscope from 1992, well Frederik Bergengren and Patrik Ahlm  from Time Gallery are back in the form of Too Far For Gracie. Patrik used the name Patrik De Vee in Time Gallery. The hi-tech AOR approach of Time Gallery is gone but we have is still nice pop-rock and Patriks unmiskable voice. This is welcome return from the guys and i look forward to hearing a full album in the future.      
    • 01. When The Circus Hits The City 03:45
      02. She's Got A Secret 03:58
      03. Win Or Lose 04:00
      04. No Win Situation 04:00
      05. The Devil's Bargain 04:05
      06. Chasing Shadows 03:38
      07. Don't Kill The Messenger 03:14
      08. Walk Tall 04:12
      09. My Dreams Die Hard 03:53
      10. Rat Race 03:19      
    • Interested to do a Def Leppard one too, as I too am quite a fan.  Albums; 1. Hysteria 2. Retroactive 3. Pyromania 4. Adrenalize 5. X 6. Euphoria 7. High N' Dry 8. Slang 9. Def Leppard 10. Sparkle Lounge 11. Yeah 12. On Through The Night   Songs; 1. Guilty 2. Hysteria  3. Torn to Shreds   4. Love Bites  5. Promises   6. Miss You In A Heartbeat 7. Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad 8. Goodbye  9. When Love And Hate Collide 10. Photograph    11. Too Late for Love  12. Foolin'  13. Love and Affection  14. Two Steps Behind 15. To Be Alive   16. Animal  17. Gods of War  18. Stand Up (Kick Love Into Motion)  19. Bringin' on the Heartbreak   20. Comin' Under Fire    21. Heaven Is  22. She's Too Tough  23. Ring of Fire  24. All I Want is Everything  25. Unbelievable   26. Everyday   27. Long, Long Way to Go       

• Well, if you know me at all you'll know that you sure as heck don't need to twist my arm to get this out of me. Thanks for asking. So here it is, my actual favourite band of all time.  Albums; 1. So Far From Real 2. Disguises 3. Paper Wings 4. The Moment I Cauterize (recorded under the band name T.O.E.) (for anyone unknowing, 'Paper Wings' was independently released in 2005 and then the same album was re-recorded in 2007 as 'Disguises' on a very minor label with four new songs, and minus four songs from 'Paper Wings.')   Songs; (Now this part is genuinely impossible because I give 14 Cauterize songs a 10/10, so putting some kind of order into perfection is tricky, but I'll sure as heck give it a go); 1. Porcelain 2. Killing Me 3. Something Beautiful 4. My Everything 5. I'll Cry Tomorrow 6. Taste Of Tears 7. Choke 8. Shine 9. Why This Last Dance 10. Still Breathing   11. Tremble 12. Closer 13. Dare You To Scream 14. Miracles Or Medicine 15. If You Go 16. Promise Me 17. Shooting Stars 18. Wake To The Sun 19. My Favorite Patient 20. Don't Stop Now   21. The Devil In Lace   
    • 'Wishing' is superb but Harem Scarem aren't my (probably realistically) second favourite band of all time for no reason. Probably, literally, the top 50 songs or so would all be amazing... 'Wishing' included. There's a banquet of awesome songs I had to exclude to make a list of 20.
    • Listen To New THE WILDHEARTS Single 'Dislocated' February 14, 2019 12 Comments AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to Facebook FacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to PinterestPinterestShare to RedditRedditShare to More More British rockers THE WILDHEARTS will release "Renaissance Men" on May 3 May, their first full-length studio album in 10 years. The first single from the disc, a song called "Dislocated", can be streamed below. "'Dislocated' is a song about mental health issues," the band says. "THE WILDHEARTS have collective experience in this field, and hope to draw attention to this issue. We think it is very important for sufferers to reach out and talk, and for non-sufferers to regularly check on their friends and family. A simple phone call could save a life." The cover art for "Renaissance Men" was created by renowned artist Eliran Kantor (TESTAMENT, ATHEIST, SODOM) and can be seen below. "Renaissance Men" track listing: 01. Dislocated
      02. Let 'Em Go
      03. The Renaissance Men
      04. Fine Art Of Deception
      05. Diagnosis
      06. My Kinda Movie
      07. Little Flower
      08. Emergency (Fentanyl Babylon)
      09. My Side Of The Bed
      10. Pilo Erection To coincide with the release of "Renaissance Men", THE WILDHEARTS' classic lineup of Ginger, CJ, Ritchie and Danny will play an eight-date U.K. tour. This intimate trek will start in Manchester at the Academy 2 on Friday, May 3 and conclude at the Riverside in Newcastle on Sunday, May 12. "Well, fuck me, it's only been 10 years since our last release and we have a monster album on its way," CJ said. "Danny is back in the band and we hit the road in May, playing new tunes and all the old hits. Can't wait and I know the boys are super bloody excited for this. ROCK!" Creatively brilliant, THE WILDHEARTS play a distinctive fusion of hard rock, perfectly complemented by contemporary melodies. With a career spanning nearly 30 years THE WILDHEARTS helped change the landscape of British rock through the '90s, and to this day they haven't shown any sign of slowing down.      
    • I mentioned this in another thread as my favourite Lynch Mob Track, so I thought i'd post it.    
    • You should do a Cauterize one. I'm not very familiar with them and it would be good to get a run down from a fan. That's what this thread is all about at the end of the day.  Hey, at the very least it would make great comedy fodder for Glen.    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.