Best of 2018 lists posted!

heavyharmonies

I don't think there's ever been any question as to Jamie's involvement writing the song. As I said, the Scream recorded their version many moons ago; even IF Jamie was the SOLE song writer (which the credits on BOTH The Scream and Roxanne CDs say otherwise) that doesn't change the fact that the Scream recorded and released it orignally. They did not cover anything, they did what is known  as the original version. Roxanne released their version, a cover of The Scream, last year.  

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2019 at 5:41 AM, Geoff said:

Sadly for Pete, the main thing that sticks out after reading all that is Vega's album featuring great production. Whatnowman?!!!

Lol, I miss you man...

On 2/4/2019 at 9:20 AM, Jez said:

Evidently not a lot of effort went into these lists according to a couple of idiots over at MR .com  (they hadn’t even bothered to scroll down and read all of the it before criticizing). A bit of a smack in the chops when you’ve spent nearly 4 weeks on and off compiling and presenting your list and put a lot of effort into it. Fucking ungrates .

There's a surprise, the peanut gallery is usually so constructive in their criticism... and stuff...

• My Little Pony
Just now, Blue Charvel said:

There's a surprise, the peanut gallery is usually so constructive in their criticism... and stuff...

I mean, I know I am. 

12 hours ago, Blue Charvel said:

Lol, I miss you man...

BLUE CHARVEL IS BACK! Good to see you back, Pete, if only for a fleeting moment. I will reach out and hope that I can grasp a strand of your hair as you pass through so that I can pluck it out and cradle it in my arms. 

That aside, good to see you here, Pete. Hope you can drop in from time to time. ;)