Stefan

SOTO - Origami

img_1237_D164A90F-0CEF-470A-D28E2193F041

From FB:

Blowing through these songs now for the new SOTO album which I'm proud to finally tell you the title...the album is called 'Origami'. We begin mixing on Monday so I'm cruising to get these vocals wrapped while we're mixing!

Glen will be thrilled!!

On 1/29/2019 at 9:50 PM, AlphaMale said:

Glen will be thrilled!!

?

hit & miss albums so far imo.

A great live band tho - they certainly picked the best songs from both albums and mixed these in the usual Talisman, malmsteen, and cover material. Made for a fantastic gig. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

?

hit & miss albums so far imo.

A great live band tho - they certainly picked the best songs from both albums and mixed these in the usual Talisman, malmsteen, and cover material. Made for a fantastic gig. 

Just teasing you about Soto.

Not my cup of tea but I will still likely give it a spin on Spotify.

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Just teasing you about Soto.

Not my cup of tea but I will still likely give it a spin on Spotify.

there are always a few keepers. 

First song 'BeLie' just released.

mmm. not doing much for me that one. Confused song. 

Album out May 24th.

54403597_2332372146800521_47513025332033

1. HyperMania
2. Origami
3. BeLie
4. World Gone Colder
5. Detonate
6. Torn
7. Dance With The Devil
8. AfterGlow
9. Vanity Lane
10. Give In To Me
11. KMAG

On 3/22/2019 at 1:03 PM, Glen said:

mmm. not doing much for me that one. Confused song. 

+1

5 hours ago, melodicrock said:

Album is killer...gets better after the first few tunes. Last half is brilliant.

there have been a few keepers on each album so will definitely give it a chance. 

New lyric video for 'Origami'.

I've been unable to get into the two prior SOTO releases.  I much prefer hearing Jeff sing the more melodic stuff like Lost In Translation,  Damage Control or his albums with W.E.T..  But I do think this new track is decent and Andrew's comment above gives me some hope that the upcoming release will be better.

mmm. 

New video for 'HyperMania'.

41 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Much better than the other 2 tracks.

9 hours ago, Stefan said:

What a fantastic song!
I need to get back to this album.
I recall when it came out thinking that it was better than most JSS stuff on first listen.

But this song would easily be on a 2019 mix for me.

yeah that's a good one. Hope it's mostly like that

Yeah, I can dig that. Might finally have an album worth listening to, ay? Nice. 

Looked up Divak, and I saved like 8 songs off that.

Probably 3 or 4 more than should have made it, but have been in a Liberal mood.

Waiting for the physical copy not a download .

6 hours ago, Doggy said:

Waiting for the physical copy not a download .

Yeah, I went looking for my copy and found that I was thinking of Inside The Vertigo which I still haven't given a fair amount of time to.

Did a search for this pone and found it wasn't out yet, which is why I tried to get the 2019 releases thread up and going again.

Damn time moves so fast before I know it I'm literally years behind...

One of three purchases I have made in June so far along with the new First Signal & The Alliance CD's. Enjoying all three albums after many plays.