Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dead Planet

The Raven Age - Conspiracy

Recommended Posts

Nice. The music is basically melodeath, I dig it. Though I would prefer it with growling vocals to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, All Nights Reserved said:

Nice. The music is basically melodeath, I dig it. Though I would prefer it with growling vocals to be honest.

The reason I like it is that it doesn't have growling vocals...I like a lot of the melodeath music but get turned off by the vocals...Children of Bodom have a new release coming out and the music is great but I won't be getting it because of the vocals...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

The reason I like it is that it doesn't have growling vocals...I like a lot of the melodeath music but get turned off by the vocals...Children of Bodom have a new release coming out and the music is great but I won't be getting it because of the vocals...

100% agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes that is nice/refreshing to have some heavy tunage sans the cookie monster vocal. Great find on some melodic modern metal.

 

At the 3 minute mark there is a harsher background vocal that could lead one to believe they may dabble there...

 

The singer sounds like another modern hard rock singe r that I can't place, maybe one of you other fellows can name it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

The reason I like it is that it doesn't have growling vocals...I like a lot of the melodeath music but get turned off by the vocals...Children of Bodom have a new release coming out and the music is great but I won't be getting it because of the vocals...

Sorry but I'm an old death metal fan, that's why. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, All Nights Reserved said:

Sorry but I'm an old death metal fan, that's why. :)

Nothing to be sorry about, 10 years back I had no issue with the vocals either but tastes change over time....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.