Sign in to follow this  
Dead Planet

Hell City – Flesh & Bones

I'm a melodeath fan so I like it. Kinda. A bit odd but absolutely enjoyable. Nice ginger btw.

Meh, I don't mind most of it and it is catchy and played well, sans the cookie monster non-sense. Truly takes away from the song and adds absolutely nothing and its from the bloody drummer. I mean doood you know what they call a drummer without a girlfriend right? Homeless, that's right.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• He did not just cut funding, he cut ties completely, they are ran by China, u know the ones who cooked up Corona, that's why, if u look at their statements they said exactly what China told them too, allegedly
    • I just try to support our president, I couldn't stand Obama but can gladly rattle off many things he did that I agreed with, I know shits gone haywire over here, Trump was telling the governor's of the states going up in flames that they probably oughta think about doing something, since they were seemingly watching the shit go down, and DiBlassio ordered the NYPD, possibly the best and by far the largest police Dept in the US, he told them to basically stand down, and be human targets, don't know if u saw the footage of cop being beaten, another one ran over? Now the mayor and governor of NY are at each other's throats, so Trump just said do something about it or he would, theres nothing I'm sure the people of Manhatten wanted to hear more then that
    • From Frontiers: The new solo album from guitarist Josh Ramos (Hardline, The Storm, Two Fires) is a tour de force from this fiery six-stringer. Featuring guest vocals from Eric Martin (Mr. Big), Danny Vaughn (Tyketto), Harry Hess (Harem Scarem), Joe Retta (Heaven & Earth), Terry Ilous (XYZ), John Bisaha (The Babys), Tony Harnell (ex-TNT), and Tony Mills (ex-Shy, TNT), this album highlights Josh's abilities to play in the melodic rock and bluesy hard rock styles.  “My Many Sides” is Ramos’ second album as a solo artist and what a statement it is! On this album, aptly titled “My Many Sides,” Josh Ramos presents eleven songs where he offers several sides of his exquisite and melodic guitar playing. Featuring guest vocalists of the impressive caliber of Eric Martin (Mr Big), Danny Vaughn (Tyketto), Harry Hess (Harem Scarem), Joe Retta (Heaven & Earth), Terry Ilous (XYZ), John Bisaha (The Babys), Tony Harnell (ex-TNT), and the last recorded performance from the late Tony Mills (ex-Shy) and a solid rhythm section featuring Fabrizio Grossi on bass (who also produced the album) and Tony Morra on drums, the resulting album is an enjoyable and varied release, where the listener finds great hard rock songs in the style of classic Bad Company, Great White, and Heaven & Earth and more melodic moments, which of course harken back to Josh’s musical heritage in Hardline and The Storm.  Josh Ramos is a guitarist who needs virtually no introduction to discerning melodic rock fans. With a resume that includes The Storm (the band that featured former Journey members Gregg Rolie, Steve Smith, and Ross Valory), Two Fires (with Kevin Chalfant), and Hardline, everyone knows what a substantial contribution Josh has made to the music world. Tracklist:  1.  Today’s The Day (Joe Retta on vocals) 2.  Unbroken (Terry Ilous on vocals) 3.  Blameless Blue (Danny Vaughn on vocals) 4.  Immortal (Tony Harnell on vocals) 5.  Same Ol’ Fears (Joe Retta on vocals) 6.  I've Been Waiting (Harry Hess on vocals) 7.  Moving On (John Bisaha on vocals) 8.  Forefather (Eric Martin on vocals) 9.  Too Good To Be True (Joe Retta on vocals) 10.  Ceremony (Instrumental) 11.  All Over Now (Joe Retta on vocals) 12.  I'm Only Human (Tony Mills on vocals)  Line-up:  Josh Ramos: Guitars Fabrizio Grossi: Bass, Orchestration, Producer Vocals: Joe Retta, Tony Harnell, Danny Vaughn, John Bisaha, Harry Hess, Eric Martin, Terry Illous, Tony Mills Tony Morra: Drums Michael T Ross: Pianos, Keyboards Alex Alessandroni Jr: Hammond Eric Ragno: Keyboards    
    • https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8378969/Two-people-killed-unrest-Chicago-number-people-killed-protests-reaches-eleven.html The "peaceful protests" have led to more deaths.
    • I think he's talking to you
    • Yeah, it seems Trump supporters will never be convinced he's dome anything wrong, ever. Likewise, it seems anti Trump people will never accept that he has ever done something right. It's almost like he is a religion  Never convince anyone away from their views.
    • Who is Sambora? Did I miss something? I generally agree with all of your post. Trump, love him or hate him, has also done a bunch of other good things, which have reveived little to no credit. There are no real guidelines for a pandemic. well I'm sure tehre are now, but in the end, America did something wrong. I don't know what, but the numbers are comparatively huge to other large nations. Then the only link the virus has to the riots is that I'm sure some of the violence was born out of iso frustration and anger and what they are doing is making the virus situation worse with large close gatherings.
    • I wrote this awhile back called Tossed Salad: There is a fetish all across the land And it's not only for the gay gay man Some men that like it hard and fast They also like a tongue in their ass She was going down on me And licking on my balls Then she went down in between And then further down the hall. And my frown went upside down When her tongue turned into brown My fears were not really valid I liked when she tossed my salad. When she was licking my anus I thought she could be famous She knew just what to do To make me shoot my goo.
    • Personally I try to get my news from many sources so that I can see issues from all sides...I think the Trump supporters are maybe too close to the issues to see clearly and those that think Trump walks on water and can do no wrong will never change their opinions no matter what he does ... maybe it is easier for those of us on the outside looking in to weigh the issues or maybe we are all biased depending on our influences growing up....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.