• King Diamond The Spider's Lullabye on vinyl lp remaster Slayer Seasons of the Abyss on cd Iron Maiden greatest hits cd 2008 Judas Priest Sin after Sin and Ram it Down on cd
    • I like them see lots of teenagers in Ghost t shirts now they have broken big 
    • it ended up having surprise ending no spoilers 
    • 'Nightly is a Nashville-based alt-pop duo that consists of cousins Jonathan Capeci and Joey Beretta. They released their debut EP, “Honest” in 2016 and are continuing to release new music'. I have been listening to this band for a few months now and honestly think they deserve a thread on this forum. Maybe not for everyone here, but for those who like alt pop or synthwave or the lighter stuffs, this won't disappoint you. They sure can write catchy and melodic songs! Totally love them.   From 'Talk You Down' EP (2019) :         And this is one of the best songs I have heard in a while. From 'Honest' EP (2016) :     
    • Cheers mate I will.  As for you working outside I feel your pain. My time is split between a freezing cold workshop and outside so I'm dreading my return on Monday. 
    • both songs are v good. classy stuff 
    • New song 'Givin' Up Easy'.    
    • News from Escape Music: Escape Music pleased to announce the the signing of Canadian band Storm Force Storm Force is the explosive new band that fans of classic hard melodic rock have all been waiting for. Led by Brighton Rock founder and fleet-fingered guitarist Greg Fraser and featuring one of today’s most powerful and versatile lead vocalists in Patrick Gagliardi, their debut record produced by Darius Szczepaniak combines colossal, crushing melodic rock with hook-laden ballads and massive choruses reminiscent of vintage Cinderella, balanced by classic rock sensibilities of acts like The Who and Van Halen. The group hails from Niagara Falls, Canada and is rounded out by the blistering one-two punch rhythm section of drummer Brian Hamilton & bassist Mike Berardelli. Storm Force’s ground-breaking new record is the result of a rich blend of rock influences spanning Triumph, Coney Hatch, Thin Lizzy, Foreigner, and so many more, and will be available on Escape Music worldwide January 2020 The album is being mastered by Alan Douches as we speak....more info to follow
    • New songs 'Every Step Of The Way' & 'Nothing Lasts Forever'. Maybe not the best singer out there but otherwise good stuff.        

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.