Sign in to follow this  
All Nights Reserved

Nightrage - Wolf To Man

NIGHTRAGE-Wolf-To-Man-2019.jpeg

The new single from the upcoming album "Wolf To Man" that will be released March 29th.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• So I was a little disappointed with this album when it came out but spent the weekend revisiting it. It's better than I first gave it credit for. Not quite as good as their first but for sure in my top 5 of the year.  I see they're in the middle of a UK tour. Shame they haven't hit Germany. 
    • Yeah, I can't wait for this mofo. 
    • I've always enjoyed their albums, admittedly to varying degrees - not as much of late as I used to - and I'll look forward to this one. Here's hoping they somehow manage to spice things up a bit this time, and not travel down the well worn part to a T again. 
    • Yeah, one of the good ones. Out of context the vocals were a little how-ya-goin', but as a complete package this whole thing worked. Love 'Make a wish,' 'Down n' dirty' and the killer closing ballad, 'The last goodbye' best of all. But there's no garbage on this - just a very good album.  
    • I thought you hated the whole synthwave thing? You must check out everything these guys have released thus far if you're finally on board.
    • Haha, I was the same. I really wanted to like it, but couldn't.  'Fly away honey' is a pretty cool music track, but jeez the lyrics let it down.
    • 'Mr Moonlight' for sure. Good album with some great tunes. 'Unusual Heat' is one I picked up late, but a good solid runner up to 'Mr Moonlight.' 
    • Their following album Empire is another classic imo. So many memorable songs like the Grammy nominated Silent Lucidity, Jet City Woman, Another Rainy Night etc. But if I have to compare between the two, Operation Mindcrime, I believe, is better than Empire.  Have always admired Chris DeGarmo. This guy is a genius and the person responsible for most of the band's success during their prime years. 
    • This is one of my all-time favourite albums, and definitely Queensryche's best effort. 
    • What an album!! I think this and Warrant's Dog Eat Dog were two of my favourite discs in the 90s. Though this album was released in the late 80's I only heard it few years after its release. Blew me away the first time I heard it. Classic. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.