Sign in to follow this  
Stefan

DeVicious - Reflections

46695920_2210348342333015_65488991400409

Press release:

DeVicious and Metalapolis Records are proud to announce the 2nd DeVicious Album “REFLECTIONS”. The album will be release on March 1st 2019 on CD, VINYL and DIGITAL. The first pressing of “REFLECTIONS” will be a limited edition digipak which includes 2 bonus tracks. The only ballad on the album and the radio version of the upcoming single “Never Let You Go” which features none other than the one and only Åge Sten Nilsen (Ammunition / WIG WAM). Both bonus tracks will be available as download for the vinyl-version of the album.
Including bonus tracks the album runs approximately 60 minutes. You can exclusively preorder the album in our band shop now - including free shipping worldwide. More information will follow over the next weeks!

www.facebook.com/deviciousband

enjoyed the debut, so looking forward to hearing samples of his followup

First song from the album released.

Seems like a quick turnaround by these guys, has it even been a full year since the debut was released?  The debut had a couple of nice tracks and this new song sounds pretty good as well. 

Edited by Crazysam

New song featuring Åge Sten Nilsen.

Good song!

Yeah, super quick turnaround. I liked the debut a bit and the new song is nice too. Good luck to 'em. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Vega, Crazy Lixx, HEAT, Degreed (this year will hit 5 winners ), ditto for Eclipse...no 5 this year will no doubt be great (I don't include their first 2 as they certainly hate them and they are never being recognised, played live or 're recorded) But I agree every band from yesteryear has at one stinker in their history (although I can listen to Hope & VOR they are definitely weaker) 
    • Can't think of any of favorite bands who've released over 5 albums that haven't released at least on bad album.  Danger Danger - Dawn Dokken - Shadowlife Dream Theater - The Astonishing....ly fucking brutal release Van Halen - III and for the most part Diver Down Harem Scarem - Hope and Voice Of Reason...I honestly can't listen to either Lillian Axe - pretty much everything after Psycho... The only band that comes to mind to have released at least 5 albums, that are HH material and none have been poor or bad is likely H.E.A.T. although I've enjoyed some much more than others.     
    • Love Reaction is the only track on the debut that I would not give it a 10, still a great tune, but the other 9 are all better.
    • Better at my end too.
    • Now it works again.
    • Thanx,I thought it was my connection also  
    • Finally!!!!! Time to believe all the things that you see in this mannequin show...     
    • I have BTBAR on an AOR treasures album. MP3 only. But it is v good quality. Brilliant chorus - one their best. I think White Widdow covered it as well on their Crossfire album (obviously not as good) 
    • Pretty nice. Not my favourite from him... but nice. 
    • That's a great song too, but not sure I have a top notch well produced version of that one... just an average demo, I think. 'Die off hard' is actually one of my all-time faves and I saw the error in my archives was a simple typo. Silly, but an actual error on my behalf.  Regarding 'Love Reaction' - it's a good song and one that has history for me too. I remember reading a review for the debut Harem Scarem album in a magazine for years; can't believe I forget the name now. Metal something (not Edge - it was a UK magazine). But I'd read the review so much in anticipation of finally getting the CD, and the reviewer there was wild about 'Love Reaction' and it was his pick from the album. So in the lead up I was so focused on that song and waiting for it as I played it for the first time when I eventually got it. Gotta admit, I was a bit underwhelmed. It is another of their massive banquet of awesome songs... but it's not up to top of the list for me for sure.  Arguably my least favourite on the sensational debut, to be honest. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.