Sign in to follow this  
The Rocker

Midnite City 2

11 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Just looked at AOR Heaven, and really not worth me ordering from there.

With the postage charge it is only about £1 cheaper than getting it on Amazon as I have Prime and do not pay postage.

Yeah,if it had not have been for the fact that I ordered 2 discs from them I would've stuck with Amazon also.

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Yeah,if it had not have been for the fact that I ordered 2 discs from them I would've stuck with Amazon also.

On the bright side though, I also ordered from AOR Heaven directly and got notification this morning that it's shipped.  So should have it a few days before the official release date :)

18 hours ago, lettard said:

Just cancelled my Amazon order and went directly to AOR Heaven for this and White Widdow  :)

I'll get the Japanese pressing (it's available later in  November)

2 hours ago, tts42572 said:

On the bright side though, I also ordered from AOR Heaven directly and got notification this morning that it's shipped.  So should have it a few days before the official release date :)

Yeah mine is on its way also  :) which is nice.

Mine arrived today and ive had it on repeat pretty much ever since...wow...brilliant disc,really like it,its right up on par if not better than the debut so if you like that you'll love this too,just so summery and top down driving melodic hard rock :)

Edited by lettard

13 minutes ago, lettard said:

Mine arrived today and ive had it on repeat pretty much ever since...wow...brilliant disc,really like it,its right up on par if not better than the debut so if you like that you'll love this too,just so summery and top down driving melodic hard rock :)

Good to hear....Mine should arrive in the next day or two :)

Trying not to set the expectations too high.....But expecting that it'll probably wind up being my #1 album again this year based upon the songs and samples I've heard.  These guys just seem to hit my tastes perfectly.

Might be the first time in memory I've ever had the same band take my #1 album spot 2 years in a row :lol:

Debut was #2 for me last year...Crazy Lixx grabbed top spot with both hands :)

1 minor problem with the new release for me is the 3rd track "You Don't Understand Me"...I keep going to sing Love Changes Everything by Climie Fisher  :)

Edited by lettard

6 hours ago, lettard said:

1 minor problem with the new release for me is the 3rd track "You Don't Understand Me"...I keep going to sing Love Changes Everything by Climie Fisher  :)

My one and two of last year also!

13 hours ago, lettard said:

luckily I haven't got a clue who Climie Fisher is.