Nordic Union - Second Coming

Stefan

16 hours ago, Glen said:

in terms of this album - it's a boring one paced generic album.

Martennson needs to regather himself for the Eclipse album next year and produce something truly exciting 

In terms of the album, it all sounds good and all...... but it's just so kind of predictable in it's delivery. It's almost as if they forget to have different paced songs. I think it's a solid 75%. But no Top 10 for me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Like him or not, stock market/economy is booming, unemployment at lowest in decades, black unemployment lowest ever, strengthened the military, yes, he's an asshat, but you can't deny the good things he has done.

it's not booming in the rest of the world....mainly affected by his ludicrous trade war. 

also pulling out of Paris agreement is grossly negligent imo and those tax cuts are gonna hurt the US in the long run....driving up debt will only lead to austerity measures in years to come. Trump won't mind tho cos he's saving millions as a result of his tax cuts lol. 

3 hours ago, Glen said:

also pulling out of Paris agreement is grossly negligent imo and those tax cuts are gonna hurt the US in the long run....driving up debt will only lead to austerity measures in years to come. Trump won't mind tho cos he's saving millions as a result of his tax cuts lol. 

Pulling out is like like signing a genocide order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 11/16/2018 at 6:56 PM, Y&TForever said:

The guy definitely lacks decorum, but Trump a racist?? how so?  Good lord, stop watching CNN and all NBC news stations.  Liar?  maybe...but aren't all politicians liars?

My $0.02.  We have a President who lacks decorum, but who LOVES this country and is getting things done.  Our last guy was in there for 8 years and had tremendous decorum, great speaker, etc., but was a Train Wreck of a President and did VERY LITTLE for this country, but yes...this is a music forum, so let's move on!

Defending Trump and bashing Obama. Lmfao. 

Is there an ignore button on here? 

On 11/16/2018 at 10:04 PM, AlphaMale said:

100% accurate. I might not like some of the shit Trump says, but he is definitely 100 times the President Obama was.

Lmao. Obama had both houses in the hands of the GOP. Trump ha had the benefit of having both houses and still has to make shit up of things his administration has accomplished. 

It's sad that some fellow worshipers of the greatest music ever are ignorant buffoons. Glad to see there are some intelligent people too. 

14 hours ago, Mafisen said:

Lmao. Obama had both houses in the hands of the GOP. Trump ha had the benefit of having both houses and still has to make shit up of things his administration has accomplished. 

It's sad that some fellow worshipers of the greatest music ever are ignorant buffoons. Glad to see there are some intelligent people too. 

And by intelligent I'm assuming you mean people that follow what's trending in hip circles without looking into things for themselves? 

I'm Australian and give very, very little shit about US politics. But I still listen to things and I don't think Russ is alone in his opinion that Obama was a very poor president and that, whether you agree with his politics or not, Trump actioned more stuff in one month than Obama did in years? 

Nordic Union album still sucks balls. 

22 minutes ago, Geoff said:

And by intelligent I'm assuming you mean people that follow what's trending in hip circles without looking into things for themselves?

by intelligent he means looking into things beyond the basic stats and lies which are generally used to gloss / cover up what resides beneath ;)

And yes Nordic Union will receive no more spins from me. Besides being one paced and generally dull the songs aren't helped by Atkins straining throughout. 

I'll give you one example.

Tax cuts. Everyone loves tax cuts right?? and according to Trump every American got a tax cut in 2017.....but here are the facts -

According to estimates from the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, while most Americans will benefit at least somewhat, the top fifth of earners get 70 percent of the bill’s benefits, and the top 1 percent get 34 percent. The new tax treatment for “pass-through” entities — companies organized as sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, or S corporations — will mean an estimated $17 billion in tax savings for millionaires in 2018

Sorry that's just wrong. And this will add over $1 trillion to national debt. Tax cuts for people expire in 2025/6 while corporation is permanent.

Hello austerity measures. Trust me that ain't fun as the UK has found out for the last few years after Labour almost bankrupted our country. 

Excellent. I'm relieved as I thought some members here were all aboard the #metoo don't-dare-look-at-a-woman-because-that's-sexual-assault-you-misogynistic-creep bandwagon, and the acknowledging-that-a-lot-of-terrorists-are-muslim-is-so-fucking-racist bandwagon.

But it's nice to hear you look beyond the basic "stats and lies" so hopefully we'll see no more politically correct "I love what the masses say; sign me up!" rubbish. ;) 

On 11/17/2018 at 6:17 PM, AlphaMale said:

Like him or not, stock market/economy is booming, unemployment at lowest in decades, black unemployment lowest ever, strengthened the military, yes, he's an asshat, but you can't deny the good things he has done.

Yup.

Nope.

The unemployment rate in US has fallen mainly due to a contraction in the workforce and a lower overall participation rate.

Lower unemployment rate because of a shrinking workforce is not the sign of a healthy economy. 

Also more than 5 million people held multiple jobs - the highest figures ever - which skews the rate. Why hold multiple jobs? Simple, because your main job cannot sustain you. 

All these things are hardly reason to rejoice.

But enjoy the Trump lies - he'll just plug the lowest unemployment rates.

Congrats. 

• 10 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Oof, they really need to get someone to proof-read these lyric videos. The spelling mistakes are a little embarrassing.