Lol, by your comments was expecting something abysmal (but because I'm a total pessimist)... :rolleyes:

Not their best song, OK, but quite good for me. If this is in the weakest ones the level will be high (let's hope!).

Has a clear touch of the ReVertigo album (possibly Wikström, member of both bands, has composed it?)

Very underwhelming if im honest,still ok and I will still be purchasing the cd.

I like it plenty.

I do agree it doesn't touch Coup De Grace or Ghost Of Graceland's best tracks.

Let's hope there are better songs than this!

9 hours ago, gener8tr said:

If you weren't already a fan of Treat, that song isn't going to sway you.

But I don't think such a human being actually exists...

Does the new track tickle my scrotum, as Geoff would say? Not exactly, but it's very solid and listenable. No complaints thus far.

Sounds great. Catchy as hell. Also something my girl will enjoy on these summer days with the windows down and her blonde hair flowing in the wind

Well... my balls tingled. 

I think it "building to nothing" works to it's advantage, because it leaves you wanting more. And you should want more. This is Treat, after all. 

That album cover is questionable, however. 

Wow! That’s a nasty album cover and has nothing to do with the album title. 

Solid track, but would it be on CDG?? nope. 

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Solid track, but would it be on CDG?? nope. 

For me, feels like a GOG song. Would have fit nicely on that.

1 hour ago, The Rocker said:

For me, feels like a GOG song. Would have fit nicely on that.

Not that quality either imo. 

Have to say this song is growing on me some after a few more listens.  Still wish it picked up a little more in the middle but not a bad song.  It'll be better if it's sandwiched between some more up tempo songs on the album.

Definitely feels more like a GOG type song than CDG though if I had to choose 😉

On 6/4/2018 at 9:41 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I was just listening to Ghost of Graceland today. These lads are definitely not ready to retire. 

No kidding.  That album is really, really good.

I want this now, but in the meanwhile... Happy Asteroid Day! 😀

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_Day

Asteroid Day (also known as International Asteroid Day) is an annual global event which is held on the anniversary of the Siberian Tunguska event that took place on June 30th, 1908, the most harmful known asteroid-related event on Earth in recent history.

I like it.

I don't compare to their old stuff.
Prefer to compare to other stuff released this year.

As with most sons I like instantly, they either turn in to amazing songs that I never tire of, or turn in to songs that start to bore me quickly. Time will tell

Song now on YouTube minus the video:

Nice,seem to picking up just were Ghosts left off.

Ok...didn't really like that one.

The chorus is solid, but initially I don't care much for the main guitar riff

Edited by Crazysam

Initially not "wowing" me but not a bad song either.  I like the song concept though after reviewing exactly what the Rose Of Jericho was lol.  I knew it was a plant or something...

Could see this being a grower 😁