New album from Shannon and he's changed soundwise since the excellent Million Suns. There's a country flavour throughout the album but don't let that put you off as this is an excellent album.

Available on all streaming platforms if you want to give it a listen.

Good stuff.

Man, we were smacked silly with Shannon Noll when he was on Australian Idol (or one of the like shows)
never really did it for me, perhaps one of those occasions where we heard it all too much...

Been meaning to check this one out based on the strength of his last album. Disappointed to hear he's changed style, but I'll see how it goes. 

Kind of similar to the new 5SOS album - why are Aussie artists up to shit in 2018? It wasn't until the 5th song when I finally heard a lite guitar or real drum. Just that shitty modern pop, I guess with a country vibe. But I didn't enjoy the first four at all. Some of the rest is okay, but a massive step back from the very fine last album. Only song I might keep is 'Cross A Bridge.' Maybe...  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• New lyric video.    
    • From FB: Hello rockers! We got some fantastic news! 👊💥👊

Roulette have signed a world-wide deal with Black Lodge/Sound Pollution for the release of our new album NOW!

It is a world-wide deal including CD, vinyl and digital release of Roulettes brainchild NOW!

We decided to postpone our release date of the album and we do not have a confirmed date at this point. 
      We will of course give you all info about where and when you can order the album here on our Facebook site asap,
      and we are planning to release a new single with a video in November 2018 and we believe the full album to meet the streets during the first months of 2019.

We are very excited about this deal and we know this will help us spread our music around the world. Stay tuned for more info soon!

The party on October 20th is still on! Rock ON!
    • Hahahaha, nah and I don't care  I don't know, been gravitating towards that type of sound more lately after....... more than 15 year of hard rock and AOR Maybe it's just a phase and I'll grow out of it LOL
    • John Farnham - The Box Set Series (4 CD)
    • I will likely enjoy that cover of Africa more if it's mixed in with other covers with the same general sound.
      Maybe
    • You have my deepest sympathies. Have you consulted a physician?  
    • Not liking their cover of "Africa" but am definitely wanting to hear the rest of these.  Certainly an interesting collection of covers - Hardline, Queensryche, Toto, Survivor...  some really great source material.  We'll see how it turns out.
    • Been listening to a lot of country / modern country lately including artsits such as Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley or Midland. Known Jon Pardi for a while as well and a few of his songs but hadn't given his most recent album (2016's California Sunrise) a full listen until yesterday but now I'm hooked. I've really become a sucker for this type of sound, a catchy blend of country, pop, rock          

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.