• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• TBH, Bonfire are generally hit and miss with me anyway. Doesn't matter which version.
      Not a band I sit on the edge of my seat waiting for a new release from.
      But at times i really like their stuff, which is why this is a bit of a disappointment in that they are covers. But then I am kind of specific with my covers.
      Was just going through The Treatment and the only cover I kept off Running With The Dogs was No Matter What, others were boring. For me, you either improve on the original - that usually means updating a much older song with a cleaner and heavier sound.
      eg: Radar Love Or you change the original to a different version, while still respecting the original.
      eg: Walk This Way These Bonfire ones for me are the worst kind of covers, they are basically just re-recordings
    • I'll get back to you in a few years with my opinion haha, imma try to get this one soon and be part of the discussion as it happens for a change....
    • In a word.... dreadful. Why couldn't he have done a "Is This The Way That You Want Me" style album??
    • I cannot get enough from it! Pure silky AOR uncork champagne  anthems! They did it again! Of course, I wouldn't mind if they indeed searched for the punchy Crossfire sound. As long as the songs are great. 
    • I really love 2 songs + the styx/kansas worship song. Won't buy it. 
    • Yeah I like it and it is more metal. some more info: Skull Fist - Way of the Road 01. You Belong to Me
      02. No More Running
      03. I Am a Slave
      04. Witch Hunt
      05. Way on the Road
      06. Heart of Rio
      07. Better Late Than Lever
      08. Don't Cross Me
      09. Stay True    
    • Yeah if only he had stuck to something akin to the first two H.E.A.T releases  
    • ones 85%, ones 84%  You get my point yeah. Pointless discussion going on. 
    • I get Steve Perry's reasoning on doing a mellow album, what's Kenny's.?!
    • Yeah for me this is awful,a real waste,he's got a good voice would just have loved a bit more uummphff from the music,it never really gets going...all pretty plodding and samey for me 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.