5. All Over Now
6. Mess You Made
7. Only Human
8. Standing Still 
9. Gravity
10. Turning Pages
11. Fade Away
12. Go To War

Better cover artwork than the latest (God give mercy on that generic font logo), still I can't see how this would make a great tee... And on gildan/Fruit Of The Loom brands...:puke:Gawd, I miss the 80's... (Thankfully not my white Cry wolf tee I'm sporting  now) :crying:

Nice track list, for what it's worth. Except 'Lets have fun tonight,' lol, but I bet they make a gem out of it. ;)

13 hours ago, gener8tr said:

I've mentioned this before, and my stance has not changed.  I really enjoyed their debut, but it's been downhill for me since.  

Yowser. Interesting view. I think 'What The Hell' and 'Stereo Messiah' are far better albums than their debut. 

2 hours ago, Glen said:

all their albums are greatness 

They are. But sadly, the most recent would be last on the list for me. :(

1 hour ago, Glen said:

l love that too 

Me too. But one of the four has to be bottom of the list, and it's that one. ;)

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Me too. But one of the four has to be bottom of the list, and it's that one. ;)

yeah it prob is.

but for me they range between 85-90% so no complaints here.

:)

I like the last one. I am in the minority on that I just think they are "OK", and I like the last on e the most.

First song released from the new album.

From Frontiers:

NEW SONG ALERT: VEGA will release their new album, ONLY HUMAN on May 11, 2018! Today, we are pleased to present the first track, "Last Man Standing" from the album. Turn it up and ENJOY!

"Only Human" is the fifth studio album by UK melodic rock stalwarts VEGA. The band self-produced the record but teamed up with legendary Canadian musician and producer Harry Hess (of Harem Scarem band) for the mixing and mastering to bring their fans another gem of a release.

"We wear our love of 80's rock music on our sleeves, but we also have injected our love of modern rock music to it. We aren't trying to rehash anything: the sound we have achieved is 100% VEGA. We didn't want to try and guess what people expect and get it wrong," says singer Nick Workman of the album.

On 3/2/2018 at 1:36 AM, Geoff said:

Yowser. Interesting view. I think 'What The Hell' and 'Stereo Messiah' are far better albums than their debut. 

I'm not sure what it is, exactly... I was a big supporter of the debut; turned several "old-school" friends of mine onto it (and yes, I have a several friends that are every bit as much stuck in the 80's as me when it comes to music). 

Everything just started trending down for me after the debut.  I know I'm in the minority... and I'm okay with that.  

I love this quote:
"We wear our love of 80's rock music on our sleeves, but we also have injected our love of modern rock music to it. We aren't trying to rehash anything: the sound we have achieved is 100% VEGA. We didn't want to try and guess what people expect and get it wrong," says singer Nick Workman of the album.

exactly what we want : pure Vega